Your Theater's Reaction?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nothing throughout the whole film, bar a few sniggers here and there.

Gasp when Bane
breaks Batmans mask.
Gasp when Miranda
is revealed to be Tailia.
The two guys sitting in front of me nearly fell in the floor when
Blake's middle name was revealed.
Laughter when Catwoman
blows Bane to hell.
I heard more than one person sniffling during the ending.

There was an oh shit moment when
the Army blows the bridge out from in front of Blake.
And when THE DARK KNIGHT RISES appeared at the end, there was huge standing ovation.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

My Theater was dead quiet throughout apart from the odd laugh, but when the credits rolled people were cheering.

HUGE standing ovation when THE DARK KNIGHT RISES came up onto the screen. Almost everyone stayed for the credits. That was the first time I actually read the credits.

Lots of laughter at the jokes. And during all the serious scenes ESP bits with no soundtrack not a sound was heard. How I like it. During Prometheus and Amazing Spiderman people were laughing in serious bits :shh:

Funny though coz as soon as the credits hit one guy pelted it out the cinema from the front. Ran so fast. Obviously need to piss but didn't want to miss anything :lol:

Best laughs came when
Blake says, "You missed a spot."
A guy in the row behind yelled, "That was fucking badass!"
When
Bane breaks The Bat.
Dead silence for
the full IMAX shot of Batman's face before the bomb goes off.
Such an eerily epic frame, which will hang in my mind for a while.

Nothing. Really. Barely a laugh. After T H E D A R K K N I G H T R I S E S came up, they just stood up and left.
I started clapping SUPER loud to get an ovation going, but my friend hit me when everyone started staring. That movie deserved at least one person clapping. :?

My theater was shit for this movie. They just laughed at the scene where Alfred said "Don't worry. You'll get back into the swing of things." No standing ovation, just a boring crowd.

everyone clapped at the end and when it showed bruce with selina at the cafe and when john blake was revealed as robin everyone was like wow

Sucks to hear about the lame audiences. One of the luster of the Midnight Showings has always been the excitement of the crowd, knowing that you're all experiencing this thing together.