Your Theater's Reaction?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
What was your theater's reaction when
the receptionist revealed Blake's name as "Robin''? People started flipping out and cheering :clap: Yours? I knew he played a bigger role than just a cop, but I thought he originally was going to take over for Batman for the film and didn't think Robin would be mentioned since Nolan said Robin would never be in his films.

claping

a lot of clapping at the end and cheers. some guy was basically jumping up and down in his seat for the last five minutes.

Not as exciting as I wished.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Laughs at the humorous parts.

Cheers and mumors when
The lady says Robin.
Huge cheers and screams when T H E D A R K K N I G H T K N I G H T R I S E S hit the screen.

Clapping at the end , nothing during the rest of the movie.

Clapping and cheering at every moment. when
John Blakes name was revealed to be RObin people yelled "WHAT!"
And it seemed like people were satified with the ennding.
Brave New World

noland wrote:a lot of clapping at the end and cheers. some guy was basically jumping up and down in his seat for the last five minutes.
Sounds like my friend lol

Theatre blew up when Roethlisberger and Hines Ward got on screen, which makes me absolutely sick because where I live it's Browns Town and everyone are front runners here.

IamTheKnight wrote:claping