Criticisms of The Dark Knight Rises? (spoilers)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ComptonTerry wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Actually
how do you think Selina and Bruce were able to leave their pasts behind at the end of the movie. They left the country and changed their names and were on a way to starting a family. Bruce is officially dead.
Yeah I guess so. Fine.
Its just something they set up at the beginning that works out at the end like the autopilot thing.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Yeah I guess so. Fine.
Its just something they set up at the beginning that works out at the end like the autopilot thing.
i was actually thinking (when i watched the movie)
is it so hard to put autopilot features on the Bat, so much so that they keep on reminding the audience that its REALLY hard

Dan_87 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Its just something they set up at the beginning that works out at the end like the autopilot thing.
i was actually thinking (when i watched the movie)
is it so hard to put autopilot features on the Bat, so much so that they keep on reminding the audience that its REALLY hard
It just shows that it was a prototype like the tumbler and the batbod. Bruce fixed it.
Brave New World

Blake in the scene when Fox explains the nuclear device to the undercover agent (Daniel Sunjata) was so fucking stupid. "That's the important part." "It's a ticking timebomb."

eisentower30 wrote:Blake in the scene when Fox explains the nuclear device to the undercover agent (Daniel Sunjata) was so fucking stupid. "That's the important part." "It's a ticking timebomb."
Those 3 operatives were completely unnecessary to the film.

Red Hood wrote:
eisentower30 wrote:Blake in the scene when Fox explains the nuclear device to the undercover agent (Daniel Sunjata) was so fucking stupid. "That's the important part." "It's a ticking timebomb."
Unnecessary to the overall plot, sure, but they serve as a reminder that only Gotham's finest can stop this madness. That even the government can't handle it.

Red Hood wrote:
eisentower30 wrote:
Blake in the scene when Fox explains the nuclear device to the undercover agent (Daniel Sunjata) was so fucking stupid. "That's the important part." "It's a ticking timebomb."
Seeing them hang from the bridge acted as motivation for Bruce.

So not only did Bane not find out that Bruce had escaped from the prison he's in control of, somehow snuck into the city that he's cut off from the rest of the world not allowing anyone to enter or leave, but he didn't even find out that Bruce was in the city and with Miranda Tate, who he's in cahoots with, and Bruce is breaking her and Lucious out of whatever makeshift jail they were in in order to get back into the batsuit. You mean not only did nobody tell Bane Bruce escaped his prison and was going to try and find a way to Gotham, despite there seemingly being no way in, but Miranda never told him that Bruce was actually back and about to get his gadgets and attempt to take the city back? There's no reason Bane should see the bat signal Gordon lights then be like, "NO. IT CAN'T BE" He should't be surprised. He should have known Bruce was back. It was a pretty crappy plan if he never found out despite having eyes and ears everywhere Bruce was where he always ended up, including directly with the woman Bane was in cahoots with.

Golden Age wrote:
So not only did Bane not find out that Bruce had escaped from the prison he's in control of, somehow snuck into the city that he's cut off from the rest of the world not allowing anyone to enter or leave, but he didn't even find out that Bruce was in the city and with Miranda Tate, who he's in cahoots with, and Bruce is breaking her and Lucious out of whatever makeshift jail they were in in order to get back into the batsuit. You mean not only did nobody tell Bane Bruce escaped his prison and was going to try and find a way to Gotham, despite there seemingly being no way in, but Miranda never told him that Bruce was actually back and about to get his gadgets and attempt to take the city back? There's no reason Bane should see the bat signal Gordon lights then be like, "NO. IT CAN'T BE" He should't be surprised. He should have known Bruce was back. It was a pretty crappy plan if he never found out despite having eyes and ears everywhere Bruce was where he always ended up, including directly with the woman Bane was in cahoots with.
I can totally buy Bruce getting back in the city because he's Bruce Wayne, that's easy. Would a sequence showing how he gets back in be nice? Sure, but not truly necessary in my opinion as we know his history of travel from Batman Begins and his ability to sneak into places undetected because he's Batman. As for the rest...maybe Miranda didn't tell Bane because as in the comics she actually does love Bruce and was conflicted? So perhaps no one in the prison spills the beans, Miranda doesn't tell Bane either, so Bane simply doesn't know.

I guess how Bruce got back into the city will be this movie's "What happened to the Joker after the party?"