Rank the cast of TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
1. Bale and Hardy are tied for me.
2. Hathaway
3. Caine/JGL tied
4. Oldman

I think Oldmans Gordon wasn't as good as he was in TDK though.
Cotillard was good for hiding her reveal as long as she could. The general movie going audience didn't know it was coming. Which was the key. The fans already has an idea she was Talia.

Freeman was Freeman.

One actor who I though did really well for limited screentime he was in was the short mercenary with the beird. He was the one who was watching Bane and Batman go at it in the first fight and he arrested Gordon and he told that military guy on the bridge don't come further or Gotham goes boom.
Last edited by DKnight007 on August 1st, 2012, 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aaron wrote:Modine was fantastic. Don't know what y'all are talking about.

Meh. Modine was up and down in this film. Inconsistent.

DKnight007 wrote:1. Bale and Hardy are tied for me.
2. Hathaway
3. Caine/JGL tied
4. Oldman

Cotillard was good for hiding her reveal as long as she could. The general movie going audience didn't know it was coming. Which was the key. The fans already has an idea she was Talia.

Freeman was Freeman.

One actor who I though did really well for limited screentime he was in was the short mercenary with the beird. He was the one who was watching Bane and Batman go at it in the first fight and he arrested Gordon and he told that military guy on the bridge don't come further or Gotham goes boom.
Josh Stewart. Yes he did a great job with what he had. He had an aura around him that you knew he was willing to die for the cause. It's amazing he was able to convey so much with such a small role. I put him in my top 10.

aaron wrote:Modine was fantastic. Don't know what y'all are talking about.
TBH, I actually enjoy the utter pointlessness and silliness of his character/ performance. I wouldn't want it any other way lol.

ComptonTerry wrote:
DKnight007 wrote:1. Bale and Hardy are tied for me.
2. Hathaway
3. Caine/JGL tied
4. Oldman

Freeman was Freeman.

Josh Stewart. Yes he did a great job with what he had. He had an aura around him that you knew he was willing to die for the cause. It's amazing he was able to convey so much with such a small role. I put him in my top 10.
Easily one of the best low tier performances of the series.

1. JGL
2. Hardy/Bale
3. Hathaway
4. Caine
5. Freeman
6. Cotillard

But second viewing is required, so a change is possible.

1.Hardy/Hathaway
2.Bale
3.JGL/Oldman
4.Caine
5.Freeman
6.Cotillard

:judge:

1.Hathaway (She is the best)
2.Hardy
3.Bale
4.Caine
5.Freeman
6.Oldman
7. JGL (I think they could made a diferent way)
8. Modine (Very unreal)

In The Dark Knight, the performances were very intense. You feel that every time you see it.
There are no flashbacks, but we have many references too Batman Begins.

I feel bad that certain people have to be ranked lower but here it goes. I've switched the first two like three times btw.

1. Anne Hathaway
2. Tom Hardy
3. Christian Bale
4. Gary Oldman
5. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
6. Michael Caine
7. Marion Cotillard
"When art imitates life"

josehinojosa wrote:7. JGL (I think they could made a diferent way)
wut

Anyway my revised list,

Gary Oldman
Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Tom Hardy
Christian Bale
Anne Hathaway
Michael Caine
Ben Mendelsohn
Morgan Freeman

rest are meh