Rank the cast of TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
durden_77 wrote:Cotillard was really good in the reveal, but Anne was great every scene she was in. Anne owns the first half of the film, then Hardy and Bale own the second half IMO.
Agree

Here is mine:

Bale
Hathaway (Seriously the best Catwoman/Selina ever in a movie, I thought she would be good but her performance blew me away!!!)
JGL (Was really impressed by him!)
Hardy
Cain/Gary (can't decide between these 2)
Cotillard (she was good as usual but I didn't think her performance exceptional. I only really liked her reveal scene ;) )
Morgan/Murphy wished Lucius had more screentime too, but both those performances were great IMO!

mao
Hathaway
Bale
Caine
Hardy
JGL

then everybody else.

Tom Hardy and Chris Bale
Michael Caine
Gary Oldman
Anne Hathaway
Joseph
Marion Cotillard
Morgan Freeman

Hardy was excellent in every scene.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Hathaway
Bale
Caine
Hardy
JGL
Oldman
Freeman
Cotillard

1. Bale, Caine, Hardy, Anne, Oldman
2. JGL, Freeman
3. Daggett, Stryver
4. Cotillard
5. "Do you think he's coming" back kid
99. Modine, CIA guy

1. Hardy
2. Hardy
3. Hardy
4. Caine
5. Bale
6. Oldman
7. Gordon-Levitt
8. Hathaway
9. Freeman
10. Cotillard

Bale
Caine
Hathaway
Hardy
Gordon-Levitt
Oldman
Freeman
Cotillard
Mendelsohn
Gorman
Sunjata
John Nolan!
I don't know his name, but Bane's mercenary who asks him if they've started a fire at the end of the opening sequence. He was pitch perfect.

1) Hathaway
2) Bale
3) Hardy

(Top 3 are all pretty equal but I give Hathaway the edge over all.)

4) Gary Oldman
5) JGL
6) Josh Stewart
7) Micheal Cain
8) Marion Cotillard (Very good in her reveal but elsewhere nothing special.)

9) Morgan Freeman
10) Ben Mendelsohn

Worst:

Modine
CIA Douche

Bale - Showed great emotion and was simply electrifying as Batman like always, definitely the best all around performance in the movie.

JGL - His line delivery was probably the best in the entire movie, he was really a perfect fit for his role. Plus, how could you not like his character?

Hardy : Was badass, terrifying, brutal and even a little funny as Bane. The way he said "Of course!" making the CIA Agent's question sound dumb and pathetic made everyone crack up.

Cain - Great, great emotion from his Alfred character as usual. I'm not ashamed to say that he almost made me cry in a couple of scenes obvious which ones.

Oldman - Awesome as always as Jim Gordon, that speech near the end was very well done.

Hathaway - Performed very well for her role, she showed us the uniqueness of the Selina Kyle character that we all love.

Cotillard - Was yet another perfectly casted character. Her performance in the plot twist was very good.

Freeman - He was well into his character and I always love to see his wisdom as Lucius Fox.

Murphy - Was great to see him back even if it's a cameo he was still the great Jonathan Crane we all know and love.

Neeson - He wasn't as good as Murphy but he had a bigger part in the plot, plus it was nice to see Ra's Al Ghul one last time.

Other cast members I thought performed well in their respective roles were the two actors that played the CIA Agent and John Dagget. Wasn't Dagget from TAS? He was portrayed more like a weasel here rather than an intimidating evil rich man. Loved the way he asked "What are you?" showing fear in front of Bane.

Modine was fantastic. Don't know what y'all are talking about.