The most striking and Evocative scene in the film...

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Bane's beat-down of Batman to end act 1. Holy shit, that was brutal, and hard to watch, and incredibly done. That was one of the few scenes that was on the level of The Dark Knight.

dustbust5 wrote:Bane's beat-down of Batman to end act 1. Holy shit, that was brutal, and hard to watch, and incredibly done. That was one of the few scenes that was on the level of The Dark Knight.
There were many scenes that were emotive...Im going to use spoiler tags for those that havent seen it for me...
Probably the last half hour of the film got me the most..up until the end. I also thought that scene with Bane towards the end when things are more revealed of his background really got me.

apw
Nearly every scene with Caine made me a well up.

Gordon finds out who Batman really is was just so awesome and touching. And of course, the last 15 minutes. Oh and the football stadium scene was just amazing.

Lots of evocative scenes for me, but the most striking scene for me was, surprisingly,
the last scene. I'd read all the spoiler speculation about how Blake was going to get used, and the while "Robin" issue, but I thought Nolan nailed it perfectly. Short and sweet--we barely see Blake see the Batcave before he rises.

Plus, I thought Gordon-Levitt was badass and sympathetic, he did a great job. His whole performance was striking.

(And I don't really care if he will be in a Batman sequel. I think the whole "Robin" business is just a Nolan tease.And the Blake character doesn't even have to become a "Batman"--he could raise all the orphans to be little Batmen like in Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns.")

dustbust5 wrote:Bane's beat-down of Batman to end act 1. Holy shit, that was brutal, and hard to watch, and incredibly done. That was one of the few scenes that was on the level of The Dark Knight.
i have to agree. that scene was amazing. i wouldn't state it as "on the level of The Dark Knight" as if to imply all of TDK was as good as that scene, but rather one of the few scenes in TDKR that was on the level of the best parts in TDK.

Probably the first scene that I found very surprising was the Bane vs Batman (1st confrontation). It was brutal, Bane's voice and his dialogue was perfect.

Second scene that gave me goosebumps was the first Batman apperance/police chase.

Third: Every Alfred and Bruce scenes.

Then Bane/Batman round 2.

apw wrote:Nearly every scene with Caine made me a well up.
This. Holy shit, Caine was excellent in this one. :clap:

One of my favorites scenes: The Gotham Stock Exchange takedown scene, following the police chasing with the first appearance of The Bat.
:twothumbsup:

I loved the reactions of the characters watching the first Batman and Bane confrontation. Even Bane's men looked disturbed.