The most striking and Evocative scene in the film...

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: He says
"Do you feel like you're in control?"
I thought Bane's voice was pretty easy to understand. It was just sort of... silly. That's really my ONLY complaint with the film.
The part with the national anthem and Bane sort of breaks the fourth wall by saying "What a lovely voice" made me cringe.
Your first spoiler, REALLY? I need to see it again now I could have sworn he said what I said
Yeah, I don't remember exactly what Dagget says (something about giving Bane money) and Bane says
"And this gives you power over me?" then Bane tells the other guy to leave and Dagget says he's in control, and Bane places his hand on Dagget's shoulder and says "Do you feel like you're in control?"

Law_of_4 wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: He says
"Do you feel like you're in control?"
I thought Bane's voice was pretty easy to understand. It was just sort of... silly. That's really my ONLY complaint with the film.
The part with the national anthem and Bane sort of breaks the fourth wall by saying "What a lovely voice" made me cringe.
Your first spoiler, REALLY? I need to see it again now I could have sworn he said what I said
yeah it was after Daggett (spelling?) confronts Bane saying that he's still in control

Alfred breaking down to the sight of all 3 Wayne graves was the scene that broke me. His powerful exchange with Bruce over the
secret of Rachel's letter coming out
was great as well and really showed the betrayal on Bruce's face excellently. Kudos to Bale for really going the distance when it comes to handling so many emotions in one movie.

1. Bane breaking Batman's back.
2. Batman supposedly dying.
3. Alfred leaving Bruce.
4. Alfred seeing Bruce at the cafe.

The scene where Alfred tells Bruce that he had burned Rachel's letter and Bruce replies 'How dare you use Rachel....' something like that.

I thought the most goosebump scene was when...
Bruce is doing his 3rd climb out of the prison. The chant was getting louder and the music started blaring a nice buildup from the previous failed attempts and training scenes. You really got a sense of the pain and suffering and the motivation that drove him as he rised out of the hole into the world again.

teampunjabi wrote:I thought the most goosebump scene was when...
Bruce is doing his 3rd climb out of the prison. The chant was getting louder and the music started blaring a nice buildup from the previous failed attempts and training scenes. You really got a sense of the pain and suffering and the motivation that drove him as he rised out of the hole into the world again.
I was about to mention that, my favorite touch in that scene was
the music's building up, and when Bruce makes the leap the music stops, silence...men below stare and Bruce MAKES the jump and the music BLASTS back and the crowd below cheers!

Also,
One of my favorite moments was Bane's first sewer appearance when the mercs bring Gordon to him. The first:

Bane: Why are you here?
Merc: Answer him! *kicks Gordon*
Bane: [to merc] I was talking to you.

and after Gordon escapes Bane tells his merc "follow him!" *shoots the merc*

joeludgewigs wrote:
teampunjabi wrote:I thought the most goosebump scene was when...
I was about to mention that, my favorite touch in that scene was
the music's building up, and when Bruce makes the leap the music stops, silence...men below stare and Bruce MAKES the jump and the music BLASTS back and the crowd below cheers!
I liked the whole idea of the pit and the climbing scene.

joeludgewigs wrote:Also,
One of my favorite moments was Bane's first sewer appearance when the mercs bring Gordon to him. The first:

Bane: Why are you here?
Merc: Answer him! *kicks Gordon*
Bane: [to merc] I was talking to you.

and after Gordon escapes Bane tells his merc "follow him!" *shoots the merc*
he's really huge (body size wise) during that scene, don't know how Nolan create that feeling (camera angle perhaps?)