[SPOILERS] Plot Holes

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
LEXX wrote:This movie was a bit of a mess.

No, it definitely wasn't. :lol:

"Why are you here?"

slimshady247 wrote:
LEXX wrote:This movie was a bit of a mess.

No, it definitely wasn't. :lol:

"Why are you here?"
And he uses HISHE to prove his point. :facepalm:
Brave New World

I just went through 81 pages of this, so I won't bother with the quotes.

To the ones who complained about the quick recovery of Bruce's knee: Don't you think it might have been put there intentionally? To show just how down and depressed he was. The knee was an easily fixable thing that he couldn't get done. Not before Alfred and Selina had given him their little pep talks and he himself set his mind to it. Kind of a psychosomatic thing, but not quite. More like motivational. Something a depressed person can't do? Painful, easily fixed, but it just requires you to get up and do it.

To the one who said he couldn't walk across the ice back to Gotham: Of course he couldn't, and he wouldn't be stupid enough to try to. I really don't understand why those exiled men tried to. No sane man would stand up, or walk on thin ice. You would crawl to divide your weight to a larger area. Or steal a lightweight sled from some kid and gently push yourself across the river. But anyway, I like the sneak-through-caves theory better.

Someone mentioned the sudden jump when Bane throws the minion in the sewer. I noticed it too. Glad I'm not the only one complaining.

English isn't my first language, so i'd be grateful if people would correct my spelling.

Talia's death scene
really wasn't that bad. I will never understand why people choose to bitch about everything.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

GoldHeartedSociopath wrote:
Talia's death scene
really wasn't that bad. I will never understand why people choose to bitch about everything.
I doesn't bother me either, but you can't deny that the acting could've been better.

Talia's death scene
I dunno I mean Gordon,Catwoman and Batman just stand there looking bafled,listening to Talia spew out exposition as her final words while the fuckin bomb is ticking away.Marion's performance doesnt exactly help either.

Mr. Caine wrote:
Talia's death scene
I dunno I mean Gordon,Catwoman and Batman just stand there looking bafled,listening to talia spew out exposition as her final words while the fuckin bomb is ticking away.Marion's performance doesnt exactly help either.
The villain always gets the last word. Nothing new.

Celestin wrote:
Talia's death scene
I doesn't bother me either, but you can't deny that the acting could've been better.
Why's this even in this thread?

Baneling wrote:
darthnazgul wrote: In Begins, he burns his wallet (including credit cards) and gives his money to a homeless person. He may have had to resort to some form of thievery but he had no consistent stream of income, so to speak. Same thing in Rises, since he quite literally is broke.
Don't forget he was robbing his own shipments in China. Bruce is just never broke no matter how much is shown on screen to try and prove otherwise :P

Wayne is a billionaire. Has an unlimited amount of resources WORLDWIDE, and Swiss/Overseas Bank Accounts as well as credit cards.

This thread should be locked.

07202012 wrote:I still don't get how the mods haven't locked the thread yet.
I can't believe I still read posts in this thread. Anything posted in this thread is off-topic anyway, because there are no plot holes. Start banning people who post here haha. Startinnnnggggg....NOW.