I've just seen TDKR.... (no spoilers on view)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
User avatar
Posts: 42463
Joined: May 2010
prince0gotham wrote:
Allstar wrote: Why can't he?
because they haven't seen it?
You can still discuss it like give your spoiler free thoughts.

User avatar
Posts: 685
Joined: January 2012
For other people who have seen the film so far, did you have trouble understanding Bane's voice? I had a little trouble, more so with the accent than the mask. Likewise, I had trouble with some of Gordon's and Tate's lines

User avatar
Posts: 529
Joined: May 2010
Location: Boston ,MA
Red Hood wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:Liam Neeson??????
Take this with a grain of salt, a friend told me this although he hasn't seen it:
Liam Neeson appears in a dream Bruce has in the LoS prison.
He didn't say any details.
This makes sense, but has the LoS tie-in been confirmed? I am excited to hear its involvement.

Posts: 24
Joined: June 2012
Anne Hathaway is great too, her character was not what i expected. The returning cast were as good as ever.

off to bed, tired out. happy to answers any Q ppl have, will reply tomorrow.

User avatar
Posts: 15413
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.
Allstar wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: because they haven't seen it?
You can still discuss it like give your spoiler free thoughts.
how is that discussing? that's just QA

Posts: 24
Joined: June 2012
hotsauce32 wrote:For other people who have seen the film so far, did you have trouble understanding Bane's voice? I had a little trouble, more so with the accent than the mask. Likewise, I had trouble with some of Gordon's and Tate's lines
couldn't quite hear a couple of Bane's lines, and one of Gordons, but didn't detract too much. i found it made Bane's character more mysterious.

User avatar
Posts: 42463
Joined: May 2010
prince0gotham wrote:
Allstar wrote: You can still discuss it like give your spoiler free thoughts.
how is that discussing? that's just QA
Yeah you are right but I thought commenting on his thoughts can be a form of discussion.

Posts: 24
Joined: June 2012
gangefan83 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
Take this with a grain of salt, a friend told me this although he hasn't seen it:
Liam Neeson appears in a dream Bruce has in the LoS prison.
He didn't say any details.
This makes sense, but has the LoS tie-in been confirmed? I am excited to hear its involvement.
The Neeson dream bit is true. The LoS stuff, if i went into detail, is massive spoiler territory so won't go into that one.

User avatar
Posts: 529
Joined: May 2010
Location: Boston ,MA
LetTheGamesBegin wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:
This makes sense, but has the LoS tie-in been confirmed? I am excited to hear its involvement.
The Neeson dream bit is true. The LoS stuff, if i went into detail, is massive spoiler territory so won't go into that one.
Thank you so much!!! Cant wait!

User avatar
Posts: 19757
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
But can you confirm now that Josh Pence is Young Ra's Al Ghul?

Post Reply