I've just seen TDKR.... (no spoilers on view)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Based4Life wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:Just got back from seeing it as well. Loved it. Not as good as The Dark Knight but nowhere near as disappointing as my Dad made it out to be (he was really hyped).
What do you mean not as good? In what ways? Dont you dare mention the Joker...
:facepalm: A character and a performance can be a reason to enjoy one film over another if it is a close call.

Allstar wrote:
Based4Life wrote: What do you mean not as good? In what ways? Dont you dare mention the Joker...
:facepalm: A character and a performance can be a reason to enjoy one film over another if it is a close call.
He didn't mention the Joker. :twothumbsup:

gangefan83 wrote:Liam Neeson??????
Take this with a grain of salt, a friend told me this although he hasn't seen it:
Liam Neeson appears in a dream Bruce has in the LoS prison.
He didn't say any details.

Based4Life wrote:
Allstar wrote: :facepalm: A character and a performance can be a reason to enjoy one film over another if it is a close call.
He didn't mention the Joker. :twothumbsup:
and if someone gave that a reason how exactly is that a problem? :roll: I guess you don't have respect for the character and Heath's performance if you get annoyed by that.

How big is Juno Temple's role, exactly?

Perhaps we should stop wondering if it's better than the Dark Knight. Is it better than The Avengers?

Allstar wrote:
Based4Life wrote: He didn't mention the Joker. :twothumbsup:
and if someone gave that a reason how exactly is that a problem? :roll: I guess you don't have respect for the character and Heath's performance if you get annoyed by that.
:| Kidding right?

BlairCo wrote:How big is Juno Temple's role, exactly?
I'm betting a very, very, small role like TDK's Bank Manager and the hobo with the coat in BB.

Fuck, Based. I meant to quote you but hit the damn report button, sorry! Damn this touch screen.

Anyway in the subject of Bane vs Joker, bit of spoilers prevent me from elaborating.
Last edited by darthnazgul on July 18th, 2012, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Allstar wrote:
Based4Life wrote: He didn't mention the Joker. :twothumbsup:

People get annoyed when they try to compare the two objectively. This can't be done because they are two completely different villains. It isn't fair to Hardy to say he didn't do as well as Ledger's Joker just because you PREFER Joker as a villain. However, liking Joker in general over Bane is perfectly fine.