I've just seen TDKR.... (no spoilers on view)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
BlairCo wrote:But can you confirm now that Josh Pence is Young Ra's Al Ghul?
Yes, Josh Pence was young Ra's al Ghul.

hotsauce32 wrote:For other people who have seen the film so far, did you have trouble understanding Bane's voice? I had a little trouble, more so with the accent than the mask. Likewise, I had trouble with some of Gordon's and Tate's lines
There were one or two lines I had to think about before realising what he meant. His voice is... Interesting.

But while Bale did a great job throughout, there was one line where I did have to stifle my laughter.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

still digesting the film. As if you didnt already know, the only way to see this film is on IMAX, looks amazing. The score was good, very loud, but good. i think fans of the comics, will gripe (as that idiot Harry Knowles has) at certain things. I read his review and tbh ive no idea what on earth he is ranting about, im pretty sure no one would agree with the points he was making, even if they are disappointed.

some big spoilers ahead...
Those saying ending is ambiguous, i certainly didnt take it that way, i thought it was clear as day with no Q left to answer in terms of Bruce. Bane's backstory is great, i really was shocked how much i liked Bane in this, he truly is frightening, and his voice is mega. Miranda Tate (Talia) wasnt in it as much as the main players, but was great in what she did, her story arc with Bane was great and believable, there is a great scene towards end between Talia and Bane where Bane shows some emotion, genuinely is moving.
Suggest to those who have not seen it, dont take too seriously, just sit back and enjoy the finale to one of the best trilogies of all time.

[quote="LetTheGamesBegin"][/quote]

well what i don't like about the movie is
how Bane was killed
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Dan_87 wrote:
LetTheGamesBegin wrote:
how Bane was killed
i never had a problem with that, i loved how he reacted to the pain from the mask falling apart a little just before it.

LetTheGamesBegin wrote:
Dan_87 wrote:
how Bane was killed
i never had a problem with that, i loved how he reacted to the pain from the mask falling apart a little just before it.
Loved how he became so much more brutal and out of control