I've just seen TDKR.... (no spoilers on view)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Chris435 wrote:Perhaps we should stop wondering if it's better than the Dark Knight. Is it better than The Avengers?
oh yes, without doubt, its not even close. i liked The Avengers as a popcorn film, but this is a much bigger, better and brighter film.

durden_77 wrote:same people who complain about mentioning the joker, are the same people who were saying Bane will be better than Joker every time a new spot or trailer came out. Ledger was a huge part of TDK being great, and his performance can be a deciding factor of which one is better. There is a number of other factors, but I don't think its stupid to say that would have an impact.
Right on, of course it can have an impact on deciding which is better. Somebody does not need to be attacked if they give that as one of their reasons imo.

durden_77 wrote:
YourLiberation123 wrote:
lol. :facepalm:
same people who complain about mentioning the joker, are the same people who were saying Bane will be better than Joker every time a new spot or trailer came out. Ledger was a huge part of TDK being great, and his performance can be a deciding factor of which one is better. There is a number of other factors, but I don't think its stupid to say that would have an impact.

So sure about that? Sounds like a straw man to me. I know I didn't

My friend in Australia saw it and loved it. He was pissed off that he couldn't discuss it with his online friends yet.

ComptonTerry wrote:
darthnazgul wrote: I have two main complaints but I can't discuss them without spoiling. And I'm on my iPod so I can't type too much. Let's just say that in terms of flaws TDK had less and frankly Nolan could have done a bit better but Rise was incredibly emotional. Including a moment that will go down as one of the most inspirational in the history of film. I'm talking Shawshank Redemption level of emotions.
Would you say you liked it better than Begins?

ComptonTerry wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
i have no doubt its better than Begins. I prefer TDK to Begins, i love Begins, but other two better. I think this one will grow more on repeat viewings as well.

ComptonTerry wrote:

Begins < Rises < Dark Knight IMO

Should also be noted that Rises isn't as ethics-focused as the other two.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

FirelordSylar wrote:My friend in Australia saw it and loved it. He was pissed off that he couldn't discuss it with his online friends yet.
Why can't he?

Allstar wrote:
FirelordSylar wrote:My friend in Australia saw it and loved it. He was pissed off that he couldn't discuss it with his online friends yet.
Why can't he?
because they haven't seen it?

for those yet to see, its excellent film, no doubt. Very layered, it was to difficult to take in on first viewing. Its emotional, the action is great. Bane is a different kind of villain to any before that I've seen, thought he was excellent, and his voice was what made him, great stuff. he also gets the best line in the film at the American Football game, whilst national anthem is being sung.