I've just seen TDKR.... (no spoilers on view)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
prince0gotham wrote:
Allstar wrote: Why can't he?
because they haven't seen it?
You can still discuss it like give your spoiler free thoughts.

For other people who have seen the film so far, did you have trouble understanding Bane's voice? I had a little trouble, more so with the accent than the mask. Likewise, I had trouble with some of Gordon's and Tate's lines

Red Hood wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:Liam Neeson??????
Take this with a grain of salt, a friend told me this although he hasn't seen it:
Liam Neeson appears in a dream Bruce has in the LoS prison.
He didn't say any details.
This makes sense, but has the LoS tie-in been confirmed? I am excited to hear its involvement.

Anne Hathaway is great too, her character was not what i expected. The returning cast were as good as ever.

off to bed, tired out. happy to answers any Q ppl have, will reply tomorrow.

Allstar wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: because they haven't seen it?
You can still discuss it like give your spoiler free thoughts.
how is that discussing? that's just QA

hotsauce32 wrote:For other people who have seen the film so far, did you have trouble understanding Bane's voice? I had a little trouble, more so with the accent than the mask. Likewise, I had trouble with some of Gordon's and Tate's lines
couldn't quite hear a couple of Bane's lines, and one of Gordons, but didn't detract too much. i found it made Bane's character more mysterious.

prince0gotham wrote:
Allstar wrote: You can still discuss it like give your spoiler free thoughts.
how is that discussing? that's just QA
Yeah you are right but I thought commenting on his thoughts can be a form of discussion.

gangefan83 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
Take this with a grain of salt, a friend told me this although he hasn't seen it:
Liam Neeson appears in a dream Bruce has in the LoS prison.
He didn't say any details.
This makes sense, but has the LoS tie-in been confirmed? I am excited to hear its involvement.
The Neeson dream bit is true. The LoS stuff, if i went into detail, is massive spoiler territory so won't go into that one.

LetTheGamesBegin wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:
The Neeson dream bit is true. The LoS stuff, if i went into detail, is massive spoiler territory so won't go into that one.
Thank you so much!!! Cant wait!

But can you confirm now that Josh Pence is Young Ra's Al Ghul?