It's your opinion that matters

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batfan175 wrote:
NotWearingHockeyPads wrote:
But it doesn't have the Joker. Therefore it sucks. :P
well, Nolan made it clear from the start that they were doing a different kind of villain. if people got confused about that and don't read up on the kind of character they're using that's their own fault :lol: .

Batman Begins got like an 86-7% and it was an awesome movie. Im not worried lol I just get annoyed with some reviewers obsessing over Ledger.

prince0gotham wrote:this is worse than my threads
You know your thread sucks when even Prince says something like this.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

NotWearingHockeyPads wrote:
corderouge wrote:Just got home.

I cried so much at the ending. It was amazing.

The entire film was better than I could have hoped for. Brilliant work, as expected. Not a single scene that was not essential to the story. You'd expect that though, cutting down from a 400 page screenplay to a 160 page screenplay.

Heaps of comic book fanservice too, and in a very good way.
With no details/spoilers, I'd like a question answered. A rumored final scene has been kinda controversial. Did you like the final scene?
It is true, the rumours are correct. I'll be honest - the first time I read the ending, I was very skeptical as it seemed underwhelming. But having seen it, I can say without any doubt that it is one of the most incredible endings I've ever seen. It ties everything up very neatly, and it provides closure, whilst still keeping us very excited about the future in the Nolanverse.

I don't want to say anything specific, but it was awesome. Some people will complain. I felt that whatever was done, was done in the most tasteful and moving way possible, but then again, I didn't see anyone else as emotional as me at the end of the film...

have seen the film twice now. loved it even more the second time. If any of you have doubts see it twice, then decide. I concur
with all of those who found the ending satisfying, it truly is, especially the very last
shot. Nolan has done himself,
and us, the fans, complete justice.

I think the ending was great -the music really helps also!!