TDKR Marathon starts in just few hours

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
After seeing the film, post your initial responses here for discussion. We should keep it separate from all other treads, since a lot people will not have seen it yet. I'll post a spoiler free reaction (as a huge Christopher nolan fan) after the marathon, and my experience on watching 9 hours straight of batman! Until now, I have avoided every spoiler that is out there, and I want to keep it that way for the people who wish to avoid spoilers. However, if you can't resist, then use spoiler tags please.

causeIMbatman wrote:After seeing the film, post your initial responses here for discussion. We should keep it separate from all other treads, since a lot people will not have seen it yet. I'll post a spoiler free reaction (as a huge Christopher nolan fan) after the marathon, and my experience on watching 9 hours straight of batman! Until now, I have avoided every spoiler that is out there, and I want to keep it that way for the people who wish to avoid spoilers. However, if you can't resist, then use spoiler tags please.
Starts in 2 days here...
Wtf?

yeah...well you see New Zealand is ahead of everyone, so we get the premier here first. :)

causeIMbatman wrote:yeah...well you see New Zealand is ahead of everyone, so we get the premier here first. :)
I didn't know a country could be in a time zone two days ahead.

Great Scott!!

robboadam31 wrote:
causeIMbatman wrote:yeah...well you see New Zealand is ahead of everyone, so we get the premier here first. :)
It comes out on the 19th here, and its already 18th today, marathon starts today.

causeIMbatman wrote:
robboadam31 wrote:
It comes out on the 19th here, and its already 18th today, marathon starts today.
:facepalm:

Yeah it's tonight for the Aussies. Best of luck mateys! :lol:

aaron wrote:Yeah it's tonight for the Aussies. Best of luck mateys! :lol:
You have a great time, I'm having a Birthday dinner so I won't be able to do it. Where in Australia do you live?

BlairCo wrote:
aaron wrote:Yeah it's tonight for the Aussies. Best of luck mateys! :lol:
You have a great time, I'm having a Birthday dinner so I won't be able to do it. Where in Australia do you live?
I'm American lol.