The Dark Knight Rises Insomniac Thread

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This thread is for those who can't sleep because of their excitement for The Dark Knight Rises. Post coping strategies, ways of relieving restlessness, express your enthusiasm etc.

2 days 21 hours and 45 minutes :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:
"When art imitates life"

Don't drink anything that has caffeine in it. Don't eat a lot of sweets. I personally will be going to bed earlier than 1:00 AM PT.

During the day maybe go outside, play sports, work out, watch movies, anything to pass time (Video games).

T-minus 1 day, 8 hours, und countink.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

I could easily go to sleep right now (and dream about the trailers :lol:), but I love watching for new reviews. That midnight embargo lift last night caused me to lose many hours of precious sleep... I'll probably be up all night this Friday, waiting for early box office estimates to come in. :batman:

Rayzr wrote:I could easily go to sleep right now (and dream about the trailers :lol:), but I love watching for new reviews. That midnight embargo lift last night caused me to lose many hours of precious sleep... I'll probably be up all night this Friday, waiting for early box office estimates to come in. :batman:
Same thing happened to me. It was a crazy day discussing all the reviews.

I had a dream that it was the midnight release and right when we sat down I realized I didn't have my glasses. So I had to run to get them somewhere and by the time I got them it was to late. It was a bad dream.

It is 1:28 am in Dallas, TX right now and I'm drinking some Dark Berry Mountain Dew. This is not helping.

:suicide:

I cannot wait for Roger Ebert and Richard Roeper's review!

I must sleep! But I can't!

PapadBreaker wrote:It is 1:28 am in Dallas, TX right now and I'm drinking some Dark Berry Mountain Dew. This is not helping.

:suicide:

I cannot wait for Roger Ebert and Richard Roeper's review!

I must sleep! But I can't!
When do their reviews come out?

INB4LOCK

I just stay up because I have nothing better to do. But planning my days so that I'm completely busy and have no spare time to think about the wait to TDKR truly works.

xWhereAmI? wrote:
Rayzr wrote:I could easily go to sleep right now (and dream about the trailers :lol:), but I love watching for new reviews. That midnight embargo lift last night caused me to lose many hours of precious sleep... I'll probably be up all night this Friday, waiting for early box office estimates to come in. :batman:
Same thing happened to me. It was a crazy day discussing all the reviews.

I had a dream that it was the midnight release and right when we sat down I realized I didn't have my glasses. So I had to run to get them somewhere and by the time I got them it was to late. It was a bad dream.
That would be horrible :lol: What if it was a premonition? :wtf: