No standout amongst the cast.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
steveportee wrote:
Allstar wrote:
I actually do think I will enjoy him more especially after hearing about his amazing character arc but when I brought up the idea I was laughed at and attacked by steve and based4life.
We only attacked you because we hate you. Not because we necessarily think your opinion was wrong.
^ :lol:

Allstar I think JGL will be a lot better then Ann. I'm not expecting much from Ann. I'm gonna keep an open mind with her but I'm still just not sold.

Allstar wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:

What do you mean could be as good as Hathaway? You think Hathaway is gonna be better in this then JGL?
I actually do think I will enjoy him more especially after hearing about his amazing character arc but when I brought up the idea I was laughed at and attacked by steve and based4life.
WTF, you have to be joking... It's you, allstar, of course you're gonna like your boy better. :roll:

CaliKid329 wrote:Allstar I think JGL will be a lot better then Ann. I'm not expecting much from Ann. I'm gonna keep an open mind with her but I'm still just not sold.
I will be as fair as possible. I admit I have a bias (anyone who says they don't with their favorite actors is lying) but I try not to let it get in the way. Also I am somewhat with you Cali I do not find her as impressive as everyone else on here, I am hearing the words brilliant and stuff.. just no.
We only attacked you because we hate you. Not because we necessarily think your opinion was wrong.
Why do you hate me? :problem:

Allstar wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:Allstar I think JGL will be a lot better then Ann. I'm not expecting much from Ann. I'm gonna keep an open mind with her but I'm still just not sold.
I will be as fair as possible. I admit I have a bias (anyone who says they don't with their favorite actors is lying) but I try not to let it get in the way. Also I am somewhat with you Cali I do not find her as impressive as everyone else on here, I am hearing the words brilliant and stuff.. just no.
I think alike. I've never seen a movie with Anne Hathaway before but I find her unnerving. I think it's both her acting and her looks. I just don't like her. I'm not biased by any other actor though, as none of them is a favorite of mine in TDKR (nor in any Batman movie regardless).

I'm betting Hardy will steal the show

I'm glad though many have pointed out Bale it should be. It's called The Dark Knight Rises, not Bane. The greater the villain, the greater the hero, but the villain should never overshadow the hero.

Red Hood wrote:I'm betting Hardy will steal the show
Didn't you read the memo?

m4st4 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:I'm betting Hardy will steal the show
Didn't you read the memo?
I did but in my own personal opinion, I think he will nail his role.

Honestly I think most people will like Bane a lot more than most these critics think. I think people (most, or a good number at least) know this is a new villain that isn't Joker. The stupid critics so far are just going overboard with comparing him negatively to Joker. Actually... they aren't even comparing. They just say "he's not the Joker" (no shit) and don't really get into comparing and contrasting the characters. I think Bane will be more positively received by the audience, the critics are just being overly harsh just to be on the safe side. Stupid shit.

ComptonTerry wrote:Honestly I think most people will like Bane a lot more than most these critics think. I think people (most, or a good number at least) know this is a new villain that isn't Joker. The stupid critics so far are just going overboard with comparing him negatively to Joker. Actually... they aren't even comparing. They just say "he's not the Joker" (no shit) and don't really get into comparing and contrasting the characters. I think Bane will be more positively received by the audience, the critics are just being overly harsh just to be on the safe side. Stupid shit.
I have very high expectations for Mr. Hardy because Bane was my favorite character in my comics and I got pretty excited when they announced him as a villain alongside Catwoman. I was then pleased with the set photos and videos (maybe except for the Heinz Field speech because his voice wasn't fixed, he sounded like a muffled Lord Voldemort), I saw the prologue, it exceeded my expectations and then I get the TV spots and new trailers to show how awesome Bane is. In Hardy's acting, I personally think he will be slightly better than Ledger's Joker. Or at least close to him.