Worse than The Dark Knight?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
People who are writing negative reviews for the stupidest reasons, 1 being it's runtime, and the final action scene being very big, I just laughed. This movie is getting so much praise, even better than The Dark Knight.

The word "worse" has such a negative connotation that it's insulting.
:problem:

07202012 wrote:The word "worse" has such a negative connotation that it's insulting.
:problem:
Exactly. It sounds as if TDK wasn't great!.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

PowerDump wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: This fuckin guy
Yeah it took me a while to realize this guy is a twat. My second reason for wanting TDKR to do better than The Avengers, behind me wanting Nolan and company to do well, is to wipe the smirk of this jack***.
As if I care whether one does better than the other. :lol: I've stated multiple times that I'm just happy for both. If people want to continue to be under the delusion that I do care and am just a Marvel fanboy, that's their issue.

TDKR doesn't have Heath Ledger in it. This shit ognna suck.

Bacon wrote:TDKR doesn't have Heath Ledger in it. This shit ognna suck.
Agreed

Yep. The least they could've done is given Hardy, who has enormous sexual prowess, some scantily-clad scenes.

Every movie without Heath Ledger is garbage.

The Godfather could have been good if they waited for the birth of Heath Ledger. As a baby he could have done a better job than Marlon Brando.

I just recently watched "A Knight's Tale" which is far superior to any of Nolan's films. I think Nolan should have used CGI to add in Batman and just made that the finale to The Dark Knight Trilogy. It already has Knight in the title. "A Dark Knight's Tale"

Hollywood died along with Heath Ledger. They could at least CGI his face on all actors from now on.

anonymity wrote:

The Godfather could have been good if they waited for the birth of Heath Ledger. As a baby he could have done a better job than Marlon Brando.

I just recently watched "A Knight's Tale" which is far superior to any of Nolan's films. I think Nolan should have used CGI to add in Batman and just made that the finale to The Dark Knight Trilogy. It already has Knight in the title. "A Dark Knight's Tale"

Hollywood died along with Heath Ledger. They could at least CGI his face on all actors from now on.
Ditto.

anonymity wrote:

Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist