RT Guesses ?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ArmandFancypants wrote:
Red Hood wrote:I posted this in another thread:

I found this on Rex Reed's wikipedia page:
...and?

I read somewhere that some reviewers were waiting to release their review closer to the actual opening here in the U.S. Is this confirmed and if so when is that embargo or whatever being lifted?

Looking just at the Tomatometer can be a little bit misleading. They count a 7 or above (might be even 6 and above) as fresh, so a movie can theoretically have 100/100 reviews at 7 out of 10. The Tomatometer would be at 100% for the film, whereas the average score would be at 7/10.

87 again

Master Jedi wrote:87 again
86 again. Avg rating 8.3. RT is being very slow, deliberate with the positive reviews. They are missing at least 20 of them and aren't missing any of the negative. Kind of pisses me off a little. I don't care much because the score is very good but the way RT has handled TDKR has been a failure in my opinion. I'm a member of their forums but I've lost a little bit for them this week.

Back up to 87%! Let's see how long it takes to drop...

The math is simple, if we want it to rise to 90%, we must hope that the bad reviews do not exceed more than 28.

Because that is 10% of 280 (assuming that is the total number of reviews that usually have this type of movie).

diegomarino81 wrote:The math is simple, if we want it to rise to 90%, we must hope that the bad reviews do not exceed more than 28.

Because that is 10% of 280 (assuming that is the total number of reviews that usually have this type of movie).
More or less, yes. Now we've got 18 an no new negatives we know are unposted. Between today and tomorrow the percentage will be stable, more or less.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

oh ! only 2 negetive review in the last 35 RT updates. great :-D

It was 16 rotten( 89 fresh) in 105 reviews.. Now 18 rotten( 121 fresh) in 139 :D

ihsan wrote:oh ! only 2 negetive review in the last 35 RT updates. great :-D

It was 16 rotten( 89 fresh) in 105 reviews.. Now 18 rotten( 121 fresh) in 139 :D

Once it hits the 200 reviews, we'll have a (more or less) realistic idea of what the final number can be.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.