Videos of TV Promo Appearances & Interviews from Cast + Crew

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Allstar wrote:
Bacon wrote:How did Morgan Freeman spoil the movie on the Today Show interview?
I watched it and I didn't see any spoilers that were confirmed.
He said he expects sequels with Robin lol
:lol:

Did anyone else notice that when morgan freeman was on the today show later on when hosts were talking about the movie one dumb bitch actually called it the dark knight returns? lol

Thedarknight628 wrote:Did anyone else notice that when morgan freeman was on the today show later on when hosts were talking about the movie one dumb bitch actually called it the dark knight returns? lol
Probably Kathi Lee or whatever her name is.

Thedarknight628 wrote:Did anyone else notice that when morgan freeman was on the today show later on when hosts were talking about the movie one dumb bitch actually called it the dark knight returns? lol
You do not need to call her a dumb bitch. :|

Allstar wrote:
I agree. Pure rudeness and disrespect. :ugeek:

robboadam31 wrote:
Allstar wrote: You do not need to call her a dumb bitch. :|
I agree. Pure rudeness and disrespect. :ugeek:
:-D
{=}

I'm not sure how to edit videos myself, but if someone were ambitious enough, it would be very cool to take the 2nd trailer, which begins with the kid singing the anthem at the Rogues game, and cut in the audio of Anne Hathaway singing "I Dreamed a Dream" in the Les Miserables trailer. I combined the two earlier and the effect is pretty cool. At the line of "and the tigers come at night," Bane arrives. Very 'Dark Side of the Moon/Wizard of Oz', I know, but it worked very well for me. Plus, it's very appropriate seeing as how Catwoman is actually singing the song.

JustaFreak wrote:I'm not sure how to edit videos myself, but if someone were ambitious enough, it would be very cool to take the 2nd trailer, which begins with the kid singing the anthem at the Rogues game, and cut in the audio of Anne Hathaway singing "I Dreamed a Dream" in the Les Miserables trailer. I combined the two earlier and the effect is pretty cool. At the line of "and the tigers come at night," Bane arrives. Very 'Dark Side of the Moon/Wizard of Oz', I know, but it worked very well for me. Plus, it's very appropriate seeing as how Catwoman is actually singing the song.
This is normally something I love to mess around with, but I'm just too tired right now. I'll try and conjure up something this weekend, though I think some genius on here will have done it all and posted it on here befor I even finish lol! :roll:

Allstar wrote:
Sorry i guess? I mean they clearly say the title was said before when they were talking with morgan freeman so I don't see how she could say that it was returns