Videos of TV Promo Appearances & Interviews from Cast + Crew

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

BatMan528491 wrote:So... by watching these interviews and hearing the questions that the interviewers who have already seen the movie are asking, it is very easy to assume that...
Batman/Bruce Wayne does not die...
It's too obvious that he doesn't die when Bale said he'd come back to do a 4th if Nolan wanted to do a 4th, as well as interviewers who ask Bale if this really is the last one. They really should've told everybody to shut up on asking questions dealing with the (slim) possibilities of a 4th film.

thezodiacspeaking wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:So... by watching these interviews and hearing the questions that the interviewers who have already seen the movie are asking, it is very easy to assume that...
Batman/Bruce Wayne does not die...
It's too obvious that he doesn't die when Bale said he'd come back to do a 4th if Nolan wanted to do a 4th, as well as interviewers who ask Bale if this really is the last one. They really should've told everybody to shut up on asking questions dealing with the (slim) possibilities of a 4th film.
Agreed. It's too bad, kinda ruins the suspense for me a little bit.

apw

apw

apw

What does she say about a "12 year-old?" I can't make it out.

JohnG wrote:What does she say about a "12 year-old?" I can't make it out.
I think it's "Any 12-year-old with a cell phone can find out what you did."