[SPOILERS] TDKR Official Movie Clips

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
All the clips have been amazing so far. They give us something without really revealing anything. Bale and Hathaway have amazing chemistry. It definitely translates well onscreen.
Robin wrote:
Nah it is a wordplay/metaphor on Bruce having a big wallet but a tiny manhood/pride/. A good ol' punch under the belt if i ever saw one
Yeah.
She's dissing his manhood.

m4st4 wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Why? This may sound redundant but if people don't want to watch the clips or read the transcripts, stay out of the thread that contains it.
But maybe they'd like to read our ooohs and aaahs without many spoilers.
You would be correct :lol:

Robin wrote:
Nah it is a wordplay/metaphor on Bruce having a big wallet but a tiny manhood/pride/. A good ol' punch under the belt if i ever saw one
I think, you're right! :clap: Thank you!

TalkOnCorners wrote:All the clips have been amazing so far. They give us something without really revealing anything. Bale and Hathaway have amazing chemistry. It definitely translates well onscreen.
Robin wrote:
Yeah.
She's dissing his manhood.
Now, I know! :D

Already posted. I don't get what's funny in that though. Aside from the little "Haha" he gives to Bane in the clip where he's tilting his head which, I must say, I find gold, the rest just doesn't do it to me. Especially the "Your punishment must be more severe" line.

chaser wrote: Can anybodady recognize the music playing in the background
Oh yes... It's the orchestral version of Maurice Ravel's Pavane Pour Une Infante défunte. Yay! :-D One more reason to presume this film will put me to a catatonic state.

I wonder if they'll just play the same clip with Anne on Letterman, cause I'd like to see more Catwoman.

And damn, Marion needs to attend something! :judge:

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Already posted. I don't get what's funny in that though. Aside from the little "Haha" he gives to Bane in the clip where he's tilting his head which, I must say, I find gold, the rest just doesn't do it to me. Especially the "Your punishment must be more severe" line.
Sorry, I didn't know it was already posted. After reading all the crazed and bitter craziness written on the "Final Scene" topic, hearing Pee-Wee do the voices gave me a good laugh when I needed it, and I thought I would share the clip.

I most liked the Batman TV theme quote he sings over the credits.

m4st4 wrote:I wonder if they'll just play the same clip with Anne on Letterman, cause I'd like to see more Catwoman.

And damn, Marion needs to attend something! :judge:
How many hours left till show?