[SPOILERS] TDKR Official Movie Clips

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Great clip. It does seem edited down a little bit though, like sped up. At least we know there's more to the scene (overdue library books line, etc.)

ArmandFancypants wrote:Just when you think this film is already chock full of awesome stuff, you see that Oldman has now become the classic, fully-fledged Gordon. The voice is gruffer, even the look is kinda stocky...

Very much a Prince of the City vibe. Speaking of, and I'm guessing this theory has already been floated long ago in which case I apologise, but does anyone think that it's Blake who
uncovers the Dent lie? This clip kinda supports that a lot...
Totally agree. Very underrated film btw.
{=}

aaron wrote:Great clip. It does seem edited down a little bit though, like sped up. At least we know there's more to the scene (overdue library books line, etc.)
I agree. A few of the cuts happen too quickly, but that's pretty much to be expected from early clips.

ArmandFancypants wrote:Just when you think this film is already chock full of awesome stuff, you see that Oldman has now become the classic, fully-fledged Gordon. The voice is gruffer, even the look is kinda stocky...
Yes, exactly. It's almost too fantastic.
Do you... like pineapple?

Clip is fantastic. In 35 seconds is taking us back to the events at the end of TDK with Gordon. It's awesome :thumbup:

apw
I got shivers watching the clip. I can't believe it's almost here. :crazy:

MUST. NOT. WATCH. :sick:

Too late! :shh:

Love the shot of the destroyed bat signal. Awesome stuff. And this is two people talking to each other... Imagine the whole film!

LOL! at Jimmy Kimmel saying the movie was the highlight of his year.

:lol:

JonHedoesIt wrote:And this is two people talking to each other... Imagine the whole film!
Two people talking to each other are the best moments in all the Baman films. :lol:

Allstar wrote:
JonHedoesIt wrote:And this is two people talking to each other... Imagine the whole film!
Two people talking to each other are the best moments in all the Baman films. :lol:
Pretty much.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...