[SPOILERS] What Scene Are You Most Excited For?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The final 20 minutes, easily. The conclusion of the trilogy is why this movie exists.

eisentower30 wrote:The final 20 minutes, easily. The conclusion of the trilogy is why this movie exists.
The closer we get to the movie, the more I'm excited to be walking out of the theater with my friends, all of us speechless.

The previews. In fact, I might just get up and leave after the previews. No need to stay.

Does anybody have any thoughts on alternate ways Bane can break Batman? Obviously he does it in some way, but I'm not convinced it will be the iconic knee break from Knightfall. I'd LOVE that, but I assume Nolan will try to make it his own. Anybody put any thought into this? It's one of my highly anticipated moments.

eisentower30 wrote:Does anybody have any thoughts on alternate ways Bane can break Batman? Obviously he does it in some way, but I'm not convinced it will be the iconic knee break from Knightfall. I'd LOVE that, but I assume Nolan will try to make it his own. Anybody put any thought into this? It's one of my highly anticipated moments.

I always assumed the fight would end with the iconic move, or some trauma to Batman's face strong enough to break the mask.

I'm most excited for the last 164 minutes.

banepants wrote:
eisentower30 wrote:Does anybody have any thoughts on alternate ways Bane can break Batman? Obviously he does it in some way, but I'm not convinced it will be the iconic knee break from Knightfall. I'd LOVE that, but I assume Nolan will try to make it his own. Anybody put any thought into this? It's one of my highly anticipated moments.

I always assumed the fight would end with the iconic move, or some trauma to Batman's face strong enough to break the mask.
I'm thinking Bane slams is face into the ground

LaRose wrote:
banepants wrote:

I'm thinking Bane slams is face into the ground
Got the idea from Prometheus that Bane might remove Batman's cowl and break it over his head in the way that
the engineer kills Weyland with David's head
in Prometheus, but then I thought that the cowl would be way to weak to do any serious damage, unless of course it's been majorly modified since BB when it's puny and fragile.