HBO First Look

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This has been on my mind for a while. Will we get an HBO First Look? Batman Begins,Inception,and The Dark Knight all had one released within 4 weeks of the theatrical run. It seems about time for one to be released.

gangefan83 wrote:This has been on my mind for a while. Will we get an HBO First Look? Batman Begins,Inception,and The Dark Knight all had one released within 4 weeks of the theatrical run. It seems about time for one to be released.
I don't think so, I just did a quick "Smart Search" on my DirecTv for upcoming shows and there's no "The Dark Knight Rises - HBO First Look" programmed. There's one for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter though...

willyjoel wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:This has been on my mind for a while. Will we get an HBO First Look? Batman Begins,Inception,and The Dark Knight all had one released within 4 weeks of the theatrical run. It seems about time for one to be released.
I don't think so, I just did a quick "Smart Search" on my DirecTv for upcoming shows and there's no "The Dark Knight Rises - HBO First Look" programmed. There's one for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter though...
But that movie already came out. :eh:

I have looked as well, I don't see it airing.

Well that's a shame.

Maybe it's a good thing. The one for TDK gave away a hell of a lot of footage.