TDKR Overheard

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
JonHedoesIt wrote:"Tim Burton is great. Can't wait for this."

Yes, I've actually heard that.

:facepalm:
I hope he/she got shot.

Red Hood wrote:
JonHedoesIt wrote:"Tim Burton is great. Can't wait for this."

Yes, I've actually heard that.

I hope he/she got shot.
I would've gladly done it myself. But now there is only one option:

:suicide:

My ex-girlfriend actually said, "Rooney Mara looks good as Catgirl."

That one really took the cake. And to clarify, this is a girl from Oklahoma who goes to the movies probably once every 3 years. And the most recent movie she saw was The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo with Rooney Mara. And now she thinks Rooney Mara is the actress in every movie.

JonHedoesIt wrote:My ex-girlfriend actually said, "Rooney Mara looks good as Catgirl."

That one really took the cake. And to clarify, this is a girl from Oklahoma who goes to the movies probably once every 3 years. And the most recent movie she saw was The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo with Rooney Mara. And now she thinks Rooney Mara is the actress in every movie.

Well to give your ex credit, Rooney Mara should be in every movie.

JonHedoesIt wrote:My ex-girlfriend actually said, "Rooney Mara looks good as Catgirl."

Damn good fucking thing she's your ex, because she sounds thick as the fucking Great Wall.

As an Oklahoman... *sigh*

There's so many of these people.

Even though she's your Ex, I think she would be a keeper.

darthnazgul wrote:Christopher Nolan only gets his work known because of Michael Bay and Adam Sandler.

I work at a movie theater and this happened:

Girl in line: Do we really need another Batman movie? I'm a bit sick of comic book movies.

25ish year old black gentleman behind her in line: Yes, we do bitch.

Girl and her friend get angry, leaves line and uses automated ticketing kiosk instead.

Minhaj wrote:I work at a movie theater and this happened:

Girl in line: Do we really need another Batman movie? I'm a bit sick of comic book movies.

25ish year old black gentleman behind her in line: Yes, we do bitch.

Girl and her friend get angry, leaves line and uses automated ticketing kiosk instead.
:lol: That man deserves a medal.