TDKR Overheard

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DesertTurtle wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Batman 3
THIS.

The theater down the road from me has a big sign that says "BATMAN 3 MIDNIGHT"

:suicide:
At least it's the only way we can get more viewers to watch it. Kid will see it and say "Batman! Let's see it mom"
God if there's one thing I hate more than conservatives it's conventional moviegoers. They ares fucking stupid as shit! You have to change the title of a fucking movie to get them to watch it.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

Anything regarding a return of Joker, a Robin appearance, or a "Bane is a big dumb brute" statement ticks me off.

"Tim Burton is great. Can't wait for this."

Yes, I've actually heard that.

:facepalm:

My examples aren't too bad, because they're not really overheard. But a bunch of people use me as a source for information on the movie, so I get some questions that I would consider obvious.

"What's the new Batman movie called?"
"Why is that guy wearing a mask?"
"Wait is this a sequel? I never saw the other Batman movies."

And of course, the legacy of Schumacher:
"I thought Bane couldn't talk in the comics."
"Isn't he supposed to be that one girl's assistant? Poison Ivy?"

1) People bitching about The Joker and wanting him to return. Ledger is dead. Get over it!
2) Faggots who title it as "Batman 3"
3) "Isn't Bane Poison Ivy's servant?" :suicide:
4) "Will Mr. Freeze be in this one since Bane is in it?"
5) "BANE IS TOO DAMN SMALL! NOOOOO!"
6) "BANE SOUNDS TOO UNCLEARZ! ME CHILDHOOD RUIN MON! BUMBOCLAT!!!!"

"Bane is too small, they should have cast Brock Lesnar or the rock, shit would have been epic" :evil: :evil:

I conducted some mini interviews on my campus purely for testing outdoor recording equipment, so naturally I asked people for their thoughts on TDKR. Of the 20 or so people I asked, only 3 knew that there was a new movie coming out :thumbdown:

Some of the best quotes I got were "No one is into Batman anymore" and the best "If Heath Ledger isn't the dark knight, then theres just no point." I had no idea how to respond to that. Just walked away lol.

Well I heard one guy who only said that Christopher Nolan only gets his work known because of Michael Bay and Adam Sandler. I shit you not.

But more pertaining to TDKR, I heard somebody at a cinema call Bane Venom.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

A lot of people have stopped to take pics of the promos..myself included.

The huge ones in Times Square are incredible!

JonHedoesIt wrote:"Tim Burton is great. Can't wait for this."

Yes, I've actually heard that.

:facepalm:

HOLY SHIT

RabidBEBOP wrote:
CroissantRoll wrote:When casting was announced, my friend said, "I can believe they put one of the Hardy brothers in this movie." He legitimately thought that one of the Hardy brothers from WWE/TNA was playing Bane. I've also heard a lot of people shit on how small Bane is, or have never heard of him. Once when I was seeing TDK, when Scarecrow came on screen, a woman behind me said, " Who da fuck is dat?!" I hate people.
I still find it so infuriating that some people didn't even realize that The dark knight was a sequel to begins, i mean i know all of us here are film fanatics but people surely cant be that dumb right?
It's more that they didn't know Begins existed.