New Theatrical Trailer Coming/Trailer #4

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
m4st4 wrote:
Asanty wrote:So we will know the true tomorrow?
We will know EVERYTHING in a few minutes.
:batface: A few minutes? What time and timezone will we find out what this new trailer is?

Syncopy528491 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
We will know EVERYTHING in a few minutes.
:batface: A few minutes? What time and timezone will we find out what this new trailer is?
9 minutes in, still no tweet... But soon I guess.

Nelson wrote:
JonHedoesIt wrote:
Was that Tweet in english?
Don't try to snidely uphold the rules of a language if you aren't even going to do it the decency of capitalization.
You got me on that one! :lol:

He says it's the Nokia one

nolannolanchrischris wrote:He says it's the Nokia one
Thank god. :clap:

justafilmmaker wrote:In case you missed it, notice it's unlocked on July 2nd at 1pm...

Keys become active at 1pm

ryan4butler wrote:
robboadam31 wrote:
How do you know this is it? Could easily just be the Russian dubbed Nokia trailer.
It is a Russian dubbed Nokia trailer. I saw that one so many times that I know in beat for beat and there were no new shots aswell.
I didn't say it wasn't a Nokia trailer. I said that they show it in cinemas before THe Amazing Spider Man here in Russia. That's why my point is that the trailer you're all waiting for is actually a Nokia trailer. Otherwise why put it on a big screen, show right before TASM and also dub it in another language? :oldmanface:

I am excited to see this trailer on the big screen!

It's probably a good thing that it's the Nokia trailer since we'll be getting some new footage in a week, anyways.