New Theatrical Trailer Coming/Trailer #4

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
yogamble wrote:I went to see TASM in 3d last night. No nokia trailer but the previews did start with trailer 3. At the end, I was the only one clapping and shouting fuck yeah! I didn't care though cause I'm the hero that theater needed. Not the one it deserved.

steveportee wrote:
yogamble wrote:I went to see TASM in 3d last night. No nokia trailer but the previews did start with trailer 3. At the end, I was the only one clapping and shouting fuck yeah! I didn't care though cause I'm the hero that theater needed. Not the one it deserved.
I didn't care though cause I'm the hero that theater needed
:lol: Nice :twothumbsup:
Kneel before Kal-El !

Reivax wrote:
steveportee wrote:
I didn't care though cause I'm the hero that theater needed
whose genius idea was your sig?

prince0gotham wrote:
Reivax wrote:

whose genius idea was your sig?
My own, thanks :thumbup:
Kneel before Kal-El !

Saw the midnight TASM and it layed the nokia trailer! Not only was it epic to see on the big screen, but the crowd was wild with excitement. Especially after booing at the previous trailer, which was twilight.

movieman1005 wrote:Saw the midnight TASM and it layed the nokia trailer! Not only was it epic to see on the big screen, but the crowd was wild with excitement. Especially after booing at the previous trailer, which was twilight.
ha! that must have been great.
{=}

movieman1005 wrote:Saw the midnight TASM and it layed the nokia trailer! Not only was it epic to see on the big screen, but the crowd was wild with excitement. Especially after booing at the previous trailer, which was twilight.
same here people were cheering but there were a couple of douchebags booing at it before it started and by the end everything was silent

Forum Pro
Law
Let's lock this fuckin thread already

@sammyjankis88

that's pretty awesome right there