New Theatrical Trailer Coming/Trailer #4

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:Let's lock this fuckin thread already
Nah. I heard there was a really long trailer coming to theaters in a few weeks. It's supposed to have a whole bunch of new footage too.

Forum Pro
Law
The one that was 2hrs and 44 minutes?

Law_of_4 wrote:The one that was 2hrs and 44 minutes?

Yep. THAT one.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Let's lock this fuckin thread already
Nah. I heard there was a really long trailer coming to theaters in a few weeks. It's supposed to have a whole bunch of new footage too.
Oh man I hope we finally see some shots of Robin!

DesertTurtle wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Oh man I hope we finally see some shots of Robin!
I do hope you're joking. :|

robboadam31 wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: Oh man I hope we finally see some shots of Robin!
I never joke :JGLface:

Im having a boring day at work but the posts about the 2 hour and 45 min trailer and the robin comment just made my day I laughed my ass off at that

Thank you :clap:

DesertTurtle wrote:
robboadam31 wrote:
I never joke :JGLface:
Ok. Seriously. Enough with the Robin shit. It's not happening, as much as you want it to. :judge:

chasemm18 wrote:Im having a boring day at work but the posts about the 2 hour and 45 min trailer and the robin comment just made my day I laughed my ass off at that

Thank you :clap:
I work at a call center so I'm able to check the forum in between calls. Posting about Robin certainly makes my day a little brighter.

robboadam31 wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: I never joke :JGLface:
Ok. Seriously. Enough with the Robin shit. It's not happening, as much as you want it to. :judge:
He's being sarcastic. There's not much left to do BUT make awesome annoying Robin jokes until the 20th anyway. Just roll widdit.