Your Nolan Collection and TDKR blu-ray

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
im waiting for my TDKR soundtrack and the novelization which ill religiously read on the 24th
Brave New World

I recently bought Insomnia on DVD.

Also, I'm not getting TDKR soundtrack until I'm absolutely sure a collector's edition doesn't come out.

Bacon wrote:I recently bought Insomnia on DVD.

Also, I'm not getting TDKR soundtrack until I'm absolutely sure a collector's edition doesn't come out.
I have a huge Nolan collection. I have every release of TDK and BB on Blu and DVD. I have multiples of every movie on different formats and recently bought the Nolan directors collection. I dont have any soundtracks of the movies until TDKR.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Bacon wrote:I recently bought Insomnia on DVD.

I have a huge Nolan collection. I have every release of TDK and BB on Blu and DVD. I have multiples of every movie on different formats and recently bought the Nolan directors collection. I dont have any soundtracks of the movies until TDKR.
Have you got the most recent release of TDK and BB DVD? They had a different cover and layout on the case than before.
I only saw them at Wal-Mart and they were 5 bucks. TDK looked like this in DVD cover:
I prefer this look to the "World Without Rules" poster. But I didn't want to spend 5 more bucks just to get the same movie without bonus features just to get a different cover.

And I don't have any multiple copies of anything. I have Widescreen for all of Nolan's movies, even though my screen is small. I thought about getting Full Screen for Insomnia, but those were in a cheap casing and were $5.75 as opposed to the Widescreen in an actual case for $4.

Bacon wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: I have a huge Nolan collection. I have every release of TDK and BB on Blu and DVD. I have multiples of every movie on different formats and recently bought the Nolan directors collection. I dont have any soundtracks of the movies until TDKR.
Have you got the most recent release of TDK and BB DVD? They had a different cover and layout on the case than before.
I only saw them at Wal-Mart and they were 5 bucks. TDK looked like this in DVD cover:
I prefer this look to the "World Without Rules" poster. But I didn't want to spend 5 more bucks just to get the same movie without bonus features just to get a different cover.

And I don't have any multiple copies of anything. I have Widescreen for all of Nolan's movies, even though my screen is small. I thought about getting Full Screen for Insomnia, but those were in a cheap casing and were $5.75 as opposed to the Widescreen in an actual case for $4.
I bought the blu ray versions, they are the same transfers but different covers. theres a video at this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YruahmH3H8E&feature=plcp. I need this trilogy when it comes out, if it atually exists. :lol:
Brave New World

I have them all

xWhereAmI? wrote:I have them all
Why don't you have Memento on Blu-ray?

Knight_White/Dark wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:I have them all
Why don't you have Memento on Blu-ray?
Because I like my special edition DVD. Also, I don't want to own the same movie just because it is on BLu Ray.

xWhereAmI? wrote:
Knight_White/Dark wrote: Why don't you have Memento on Blu-ray?
Because I like my special edition DVD. Also, I don't want to own the same movie just because it is on BLu Ray.
Yeah.. cause 640x480 is so awesome next to 1920x1080 !

daveyf wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:
Yeah.. cause 640x480 is so awesome next to 1920x1080 !
My blu ray player converts it into 1920x1080 in hd quality and it looks amazing. Also since when is a dvd 640x480?