[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Holy crap, that was substantial. 1:00 - 1:05 might be the most epic moment I've seen so far.

Holy flying fist fuck.

Too much! Too much! I can't handle this much greatness before it's even out. :batface:

fucking amazing :clap: :clap: :clap:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

EnzoTheBaker wrote:Holy crap, that was substantial. 1:00 - 1:05 might be the most epic moment I've seen so far.

Not too many new shots but awesome nonetheless!

apw wrote:
HOLY FUCKING FUCK FUCKS!!!

BEST TRAILER YET FUCK YES!!!!!

This just made my day!

Forum Pro
Law
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, A FEW THINGS

Bane punching through a wall

Bane calling Batman Mr Wayne

Bane grabbing Batman's fist and kicking the living shit out of him

EVERYTHING ELSE
Last edited by Law on June 19th, 2012, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

this trailer has nothing on the TDK one ... for any other movie a trailer like this would totally own, but for Nolan's trilogy i'm starting to lose the hype i had for TDKR ... i think it's really Bane i'm still unsure about ... Catwoman looks awesome but because this trailer has so much footage already used in 2 previous trailers and a bunch of tv spots, this trailer just seemed unneccessary and a bit 'same-old' ... and that music in the trailer that was used on the MTV preview just doesn't impress me like it seems it has for most people here ... it's good but it's not got the hero factor that the music in the TDK trailer does (0:42) ... still can't wait for July 20 but the hype has started to decrease for me ... i'm almost 99% sure i'll be like 'what was i saying?' as soon as the end credits come on up on screen but as the new trailer goes, it's below par in comparison to TDK's awesomeness ... but maybe that's a good thing cos TDK didn't live up its trailers quality :batman:

Hey, I need help. When it's showing Batman on the Batpos while Blake is talking, at 0:13 it's not Batman but a man on a motorcycle facing the wrong direction. Who is that?

oracle86 wrote:So action packed! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That kick of Bane looked frakking incredible.

Bane actually knows who Batman is. OMFG!!! :shock:
This movie will be the greatest cinematic experience of our lifetime. :judge:
For all we know, that could just be a dubbed over line from when Bane is talking to Bruce in the cell, the same as 'your punishment must be more severe.'
Last edited by SilverHeart on June 19th, 2012, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.