[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
My goosebumps have goosebumps.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Forum Pro
Law
Nolanoscopy wrote:
Aranion wrote:
This. And combined with the way Batman turns around to see Bane there....I shudder to think of what Bruce will be going through in this film.
I really want to know what Selina says to him right before he turns around.
"I'm sorry"

Batman's eyes when he realized that Catwoman sold him out and he's about to face Bane was :cry: .

"I'm not afraid. I'm angry." God, I loved that!

Maid Selina before jumping off the manor window!

TalkOnCorners wrote:Maid Selina before jumping off the manor window!
I KNOW! Also, I wonder if the kid is talking about Bane and not Batman :think:

Nolanoscopy wrote:
JMTDKR wrote:
An inability to respect other people's views when they are neither harmful or insulting to a single human being or group is a sign of weakness ... but hey ... i'll bet you felt real strong typing that comment out so i won't try to take away that moment for you because you obviously pride yourself on being a moron :clap: ... btw ... how is that 2 star rating working out for you? :twothumbsup: :wave:
Why don't the newbies understand that it's a joke? See now you're going toactually piss people off.

EDIT: and it;'s not a rating, it's a visual post count you "moron"
whatever it is he ain't good at it and i'll just bet you thought you were super-cool correcting a new person to the forum after they've been a member 5 minutes ... enjoy your little moment ... i'm happy for you :twothumbsup: :clap:

and back to the topic now after being momentarily distracted this trailer is a let-down ... but that could be a good thing ... roll on July 20 ... 4 weeks tomorrow :-D :goNF:

JMTDKR wrote: An inability to respect other people's views when they are neither harmful or insulting to a single human being or group is a sign of weakness ... but hey ... i'll bet you felt real strong typing that comment out so i won't try to take away that moment for you because you obviously pride yourself on being a moron :clap: ... btw ... how is that 2 star rating working out for you? :twothumbsup: :wave:
How's your inability to process humor working for you?

Does anyone else think they kind of gave away too many money shots with this one?

anyone else agree that any trailer/preview she's been in, Hathaway has stolen the show from Hardy ... that shouldn't happen to the main villain ... it happened sort-of in TDK where Harvey Dent was present way too much over the Joker ... hopefully Nolan will get it right this time

SilverHeart wrote:Does anyone else think they kind of gave away too many money shots with this one?
No.

JMTDKR wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
Why don't the newbies understand that it's a joke? See now you're going toactually piss people off.

EDIT: and it;'s not a rating, it's a visual post count you "moron"
whatever it is he ain't good at it and i'll just bet you thought you were super-cool correcting a new person to the forum after they've been a member 5 minutes ... enjoy your little moment ... i'm happy for you :twothumbsup: :clap:

and back to the topic now after being momentarily distracted this trailer is a let-down ... but that could be a good thing ... roll on July 20 ... 4 weeks tomorrow :-D :goNF:
They are same "little moments" that you yourself seem to be enjoying. Also, you don't play the "good for you, picking on a newbie" card when you come on a board and start talking to people like you own the place. An YOU are the momentary distraction because you can't take sarcasm. And I'm happy for you too, you'll find your way off this board sooner or later.