[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw wrote:

Micool wrote:im convinced nolan created a masterpiece
TDKR is Nolan's Seven Samurai.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

John Blake's car is rolled at 1:21. I hope to god he's wearing his seatbelt, I don't want a JGL death scene :(

aaron wrote:John Blake's car is rolled at 1:21. I hope to god he's wearing his seatbelt, I don't want a JGL death scene :(
As long as he buckled up, he'll be fine. Remember how Two-Face fastened his seatbelt before killing Maroni.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

GoldHeartedSociopath wrote:
aaron wrote:John Blake's car is rolled at 1:21. I hope to god he's wearing his seatbelt, I don't want a JGL death scene :(
As long as he buckled up, he'll be fine. Remember how Two-Face fastened his seatbelt before killing Maroni.
They should show that scene to schoolchildren as an example of why you should always wear your seatbelt.

Celestin wrote:
GoldHeartedSociopath wrote:
They should show that scene to schoolchildren as an example of why you should always wear your seatbelt.
Or in film school to show kids what an unrealistic plot hole is. 8-)

I kid. I kid. TDK is a masterpiece. But the "Two Face can survive a car flip but not a fall off of a roof that's about as far a drop as the one Maroni survives" is literally its only flaw in my opinion. :P

:o :shock: OMG first the third trailer comes out, then the tv spots, then the spectacular MTV footage and now IMO the best out of them all this 4th trailer from Nokia!! The wait till July 20th is unbearable.

Fantastic trailer.

Probably been posted already, but I have better things to do thans scroll through 30+ pages; anyone got an HD download link?

The shot with Bane punching the pillar....

potential BIG spoiler.
Is this when his mask is broken by Batman and Bane goes berserk before he dies? This scene has been speculated since last year when the spy pic of the broken mask appeared.

In this shot the mask certainly LOOKS broken and Bane's head seems to be bleeding.