[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mchekhov wrote:"Mr Wayne" sounds like a reaction when Bane sees Batman without his mask....there's a tone of pleasant surprise in his voice..Bane's probably thinking, one of the rich was Batman all this time, who would have thought? Well, this is peculiar...I need to lock him away because the minute they know the wealthiest man in Gotham City was protecting them, my revolution will become weaker
So I'm going to say that's when Bane finds out that Bruce is Batman
Interesting :think:

mchekhov wrote:"Mr Wayne" sounds like a reaction when Bane sees Batman without his mask....there's a tone of pleasant surprise in his voice..Bane's probably thinking, one of the rich was Batman all this time, who would have thought? Well, this is peculiar...I need to lock him away because the minute they know the wealthiest man in Gotham City was protecting them, my revolution will become weaker

I actually agree with it, so far from what I've gathered,
Bane gives Catwoman the job to get Batman to him and while she's on the other side of the prison, he beats the shit out of him and finds out his true identity right there.

ComptonTerry wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:
It won't let me access it!
Damnet me neither.
Here's new link [x].

Also, for future references, you guys need to grab a decent YouTube Downloader, I'll recommend this [x]

Law_of_4 wrote:Image
So hot.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

GoldHeartedSociopath wrote:
So hot.
She almost looked like a painting to me! :lol:

JayCificity wrote:

I actually agree with it, so far from what I've gathered,
Bane gives Catwoman the job to get Batman to him and while she's on the other side of the prison, he beats the shit out of him and finds out his true identity right there.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Damnet me neither.
Here's new link [x].

Also, for future references, you guys need to grab a decent YouTube Downloader, I'll recommend this [x]
Cool man, thanks for that!

Hans Zimmer has got it with the Bane theme, fucking awesome.

GoldHeartedSociopath wrote:
So hot.
Soo... I just came back from work... Can someone tell me: WELCOME TO THE HYPE? For old times sake? :-D

Fuck yesss.

OMG, they keeping releasing new stuff every day. I fucking love it though. They definitely need this score in some of the tv spots because it'll make everything more amazing.

And if they play this trailer on tv (special presentation) during the Finals, I will mark out it.
Last edited by Fran on June 19th, 2012, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eisentower30 wrote:ALL OF YOU.
Aside from the trailer this has been my favorite part of catching up with this thread. :clap:

What a pleasant surprise to wake up to a brand new trailer.

The more I see the scenes of dozens of cop cars chasing Batman, the more I wonder if this is taking place directly after The Dark Knight - and if the rumored but false prologue description of
Bane and mercenaries smashing into the Batpod and subsequently taking him to the pit
could still happen.

I was actually kind of disappointed by the trailer when I woke up and saw the news. Everyone talks very fondly of TDK's Domino's trailer. I am happy for the trailer and enjoyed it, but it was nothing mind-blowing.

The one thing that threw me off was Bane's "Mr. Wayne," line. This seriously sounds like another character to me, and I had to make sure Bane actually said it. I know Hardy said Bane's accent has a Caribbean flavor to it, but this line is the first one where I actually thought, "Oh, yeah, that dude sounds like he's from Jamaica." In all other dialogue we've heard from him so far, he's sounded (to me) like a bit of a looney Brit with an older sounding voice.