[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Speechless. I don't have words. July 20th hurry up.

Forum Pro
Law

Law_of_4 wrote:Image
Wow that is a really good still. This happened so fast in the trailer I couldn't really tell who it was.

Did anyone else notice the shocked look on his face when Selina trapped him to fight bane. He had a look like oh what the fu$&

Mattman wrote:Did anyone else notice the shocked look on his face when Selina trapped him to fight bane. He had a look like oh what the fu$&
Yeah, I noticed. But it wasn't just shock, it was like he realised he was trapped and becomes aware that he stands no chance against Bane.
Mr. Wayne
Bane will be one of the greatest movie villains of all time.

"Mr Wayne" sounds like a reaction when Bane sees Batman without his mask....there's a tone of pleasant surprise in his voice..Bane's probably thinking, one of the rich was Batman all this time, who would have thought? Well, this is peculiar...I need to lock him away because the minute they know the wealthiest man in Gotham City was protecting them, my revolution will become weaker

So I'm going to say that's when Bane finds out that Bruce is Batman

i agree

mchekhov wrote:"Mr Wayne" sounds like a reaction when Bane sees Batman without his mask....there's a tone of pleasant surprise in his voice..Bane's probably thinking, one of the rich was Batman all this time, who would have thought? Well, this is peculiar...I need to lock him away because the minute they know the wealthiest man in Gotham City was protecting them, my revolution will become weaker

I think he knew already - I assume he sent Selina for him...
"Chase your reality." - Christopher Nolan

u2aerofan wrote:
mchekhov wrote:"Mr Wayne" sounds like a reaction when Bane sees Batman without his mask....there's a tone of pleasant surprise in his voice..Bane's probably thinking, one of the rich was Batman all this time, who would have thought? Well, this is peculiar...I need to lock him away because the minute they know the wealthiest man in Gotham City was protecting them, my revolution will become weaker

I think he knows already as well. He's too smart not to know.

u2aerofan wrote:

then why does he sound surprised? remember, they didnt attack Bruce Wayne...Batman tried to investigate Bane's lair, and he chased Selina right into a trap...they trapped Batman, and THEN found out he was Bruce