Original Prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I know this might be 10 years too late, but can someone PM me the prologue if they still have it?

The YT version above has the trailer montage audio at the end edited - it's very clean and I am looking for a whole raw cut of the prologue that has the original audio and video throughout and not any edits - it just feels more authentic.

The rest of the YT versions are of very low resolution and also flipped.

Thanks in advance! It would be very appreciated, as that prologue was once one of my most hyped things ever!

Seeing the prologue again makes me realize how much Nolan fucked up changing Bane's voice from his original vision.

Since I've had no reply on this for over a year, I am asking again - does anyone have the original Prologue and if yes, can they send it over? The ones on YT currently are either flipped or have a clean audio recorded over the trailer montage at the end.

I am looking for an unaltered, raw recording of the prologue that was floating around in December 2011.

Thank you.