Episode 51: Captain Loose-Lips - December 15, 2011

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Alex and Teddy chat with guest host Mike Eisenberg about the new Bane poster for The Dark Knight Rises, the upcoming full length trailer, the viral marketing campaign, and the 6-minute IMAX prologue. Don't let the title confuse you, our discussion remains pretty spoiler-free.

Show notes:
Tall Tale Productions
IMAX Theater List

[MP3]
[iTunes]

Great podcast as always...and Mike, you're not the only one who likes Mission Impossible 2. :)

Nice podcast :thumbup:

I'm really curious to hear what you guys have to say about the prologue. I was lucky enough to see it Tuesday night, but it was presented in what I now realize is a very awful way to see movies: IMAX Dome. Still, I thought it was excellent and actually prefer it to TDK's prologue. I'll be seeing it again in a more proper display once I get around to checking out Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.

I honestly don't find the trailer to be too spoilery in terms of plot, but it does spoil a few really striking images from the film. And while I was fully expecting certain scenes having looked at nearly every production photo, I wasn't quite prepared for how jaw-dropping a few things are looking in post.

Great episode guys. Very good.

The next prologue, you'll be covering your thoughts on the prologue, right? That'll be awesome.

Mason wrote:Great episode guys. Very good.

The next prologue, you'll be covering your thoughts on the prologue, right? That'll be awesome.
Yes. We plan to record it this weekend and have it up early in the week.

It's awesome to know I'm not the the only one who will be greatly disappointed if we don't get the shattered Bat-signal replaced with some Joseph Gordon-Levitt Angels in the Outfield flapping.

Good podcast, guys. I enjoyed your discussion with Mike. Any possibility of doing a live podcast with him? Would be awesome.

We've thought about it, yeah. It's a great idea. I'm not quite sure how we could do it, him being in Chicago and all. At the very least, we'd be able to set it up so that you guys could see Teddy and I, but you'd only be able to hear Mike's voice. We video chat with him when we record.

Great podcast again guys, would just love a better mic on Mike. And perhaps some bed-music to smooth it up a bit :D

We were having issues with our Skype connection throughout this entire podcast recording. We fixed it when we recorded Ep52. It's much better. :)