Episode 50: The Awesome Circle - November 21, 2011

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Does anyone else find it funny when Alex and Teddy introduce themselves, or is it just me?

Mason wrote:Does anyone else find it funny when Alex and Teddy introduce themselves, or is it just me?
Even we find it funny. You should hear how often we have to start over because we start laughing.

Mason wrote:Does anyone else find it funny when Alex and Teddy introduce themselves, or is it just me?
It's definitely funny. It took us about five minutes to get this last episode started. I didn't know which way was the best to say "50."

Ok people, I'm quite ashamed, being here for so long and not listening to any of your podcasts so far... Not that I didn't want to! Downloading this latest , ep 50! :thumbup:

Hahahah... OMG, I laughed out loud on ''and Catwoman is going to burglar some jewels or whatever the fuck'' :lol: Funny how little we know about Selina Kyle in this movie! I mean, she's a complete mistery, you can't even talk about her in the interviews with Nolan!