Episode 4: Awesome Points - August 21, 2009

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
In this episode: Teddy and Alex discuss Inception character names, production stills from Paris, and Los Angeles filming dates. They also briefly go over Christopher Nolan's decision to leave The Prisoner project and hype up Inception's teaser, debuting today.

Download MP3 Direct
Download via iTunes
Here's the RSS feed: http://www.nolanfans.com/podcast/podcast.xml

Nice podcast :thumbup:

And you guys did a fine job answering my question. I sort of feel the same way, that (as long as Nolan is the one writing the films he directs) budget shouldn't mean a compromise in quality. I've talked to a lot of people who aren't liking his shift into doing more summer tent-pole films - since studios aren't going to shell out massive budgets for something that isn't going to appeal to a wide audience. But this is largely under the assumption that big budget summer films means a forced appeal to the lowest common denominator. And what Nolan did with The Dark Knight (and hopefully will Inception), is make a summer movie smart, well acted, and work excellently even when there's no action onscreen.

Can't wait to hear what you guys thought of the Inception teaser.
Apparently it'll be available online on Monday (most likely on Yahoo! Movies)

George wrote:I've talked to a lot of people who aren't liking his shift into doing more summer tent-pole films - since studios aren't going to shell out massive budgets for something that isn't going to appeal to a wide audience. But this is largely under the assumption that big budget summer films means a forced appeal to the lowest common denominator. And what Nolan did with The Dark Knight (and hopefully will Inception), is make a summer movie smart, well acted, and work excellently even when there's no action onscreen.
Couldn't have said it better myself. :clap: