Episode 1: The Pilot - July 3, 2009

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Episode 1: The Pilot - July 3, 2009

In this episode: Teddy and Alex talk about the latest Inception news; including the six various filming locations and the (reportedly) massive budget. They also talk about the start of filming in Tokyo, Japan and the possibility of shooting in IMAX... when then leads to a rant about the new LIE-MAX theaters. And what would a Nolan Fans podcast be if we didn't touch on the latest Batman 3 rumors? Check out our first (pilot) episode!

Here's the RSS feed: http://www.nolanfans.com/podcast/podcast.xml
Here's the direct link to the first episode: http://www.nolanfans.com/podcast/archiv ... -pilot.mp3

I think it's absolutely cool that there is a podcast. But I'm also trying to avoid as many Inception spoilers as I can. Are there any possible spoilers there?

Possible spoilers? All we know about the movie is an 8-word long sentence, so no, there are no spoilers :D

what DHOPW42 said

Oh okay. I saw somewhere that someone had a possible leak of characters or what not. So I was trying to get away from all that as much as possible. Good to know there aren't any. :lol:

Trust me the only way we'll know about Inception is to have a time machine

I listened to it on Itunes. It was entertaining, great job.

Anyway, Tangiers: The Bourne Ultimatum comes to mind.