Episode 64: Good Foretellers

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

The Nolan Fans Podcast is back from a brief Holiday hiatus, and on this return episode hosts Teddy Blass and Alex Haas discuss caving in and watching the teaser trailer for Christopher Nolan's Interstellar. Topic's also thrown into the discussion: Christopher Nolan being honored with Slamdance's Founder's Award, the subsequent Q&A with the filmmaker, and (of course) IMAX.

The Nolan Fans Podcast is a bi-weekly/bi-monthly podcast hosted by Teddy Blass and Alex Haas. It has been running since July 2009. With over 95k downloads, the podcast is the largest and longest running podcast about director Christopher Nolan and his films. You can stream, download, and subscribe in iTunes below. Enjoy.

[mp3]
[iTunes]

Finally. A new podcast. I'll check it out tomorrow at work.

Nolinnn

lol

Good show guys. Loved hearing about your reaction to the trailer and that IMAX segment was great. I had been wondering about that article myself.

:gonf:

Let's get Par involved and come up with something pretty cool, Teddy.

The new intro music is glorious :thumbup:

I would like to hear more of your thoughts on awards season, specifically Matthew McConaughey's success going into Interstellar.