Episode 59: Quest to Avoid All Footage

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

On the latest episode of the Nolan Fans Podcast, hosts Alex Haas and Teddy Blass welcome back filmmaker Mike Eisenberg of Tall Tale Productions as guest host to talk about all things Interstellar. The trio discuss the cast, IMAX, and what might set Interstellar apart from other blockbuster sci-fi films.

The Nolan Fans Podcast is a bi-weekly/bi-monthly podcast hosted by Teddy Blass and Alex Haas. It has been running since July 2009. With over 80k downloads, the podcast is the largest and longest running podcast about director Christopher Nolan and his films. You can stream, download, and subscribe in iTunes below. Enjoy.

[mp3]
[iTunes]

This Mike-guy, I like him. He can stay.

Another great show guys.

It was interesting hearing you guys speculate on how Nolan may be using the cast.

Anybody know which film franchise we were talking about in our quick bonus post-podcast clip?

TeddyBlass wrote:Anybody know which film franchise we were talking about in our quick bonus post-podcast clip?
lol.

Totally turned it off before then the first time around. Just went back and listened.

I'll guess Transformers.

TeddyBlass wrote:Anybody know which film franchise we were talking about in our quick bonus post-podcast clip?
Since you guys briefly touched upon time travel in this episode I'm guessing its the Back to the Future franchise?

Edit; Oh wait, yeah it must be Transformers. No one can hate Back to the Future that much.. The aggression on display reveals it. Spot on DoubleD.

the_red_ninja wrote:This Mike-guy, I like him. He can stay.

DoubleD wrote:
lol.

Totally turned it off before then the first time around. Just went back and listened.

I'll guess Transformers.
Yup. We went on a small Michael Bay tangent when talking about IMAX. :P

I think Mike forgot to mention Killer Joe regarding McConaughey performance, and regarding looking for performance in Interstaller, I'm very very curious about Wes Bentley.

Love listening to your theories. :lol:

It is hilarious whether you are in the ballpark or way off...I give a lot of props to your creative thoughts. :thumbup: