Episode 58: So Much Helicopter

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

On the latest episode of the Nolan Fans Podcast, hosts Teddy Blass and Alex Haas briefly discuss Christopher Nolan’s old The Keys to the Street script going into production, Jonah Nolan doing Westworld for HBO, small tidbits and updates about production on Interstellar, and helicopters? The new bi-monthly/bi-weekly format is keeping things concise and to the point, but Teddy and Alex are still a bit rusty and getting back into the routine of things.

The Nolan Fans Podcast is a bi-weekly/bi-monthly podcast hosted by Teddy Blass and Alex Haas. It has been running since July 2009. With over 75k downloads, the podcast is the largest and longest running podcast about director Christopher Nolan and his films. You can stream, download, and subscribe in iTunes below. Enjoy.

[mp3]
[iTunes]

Short but still good

We had a couple guest hosts fall through for various reasons - so we had to improvise. 8-)

TeddyBlass wrote:We had a couple guest hosts fall through for various reasons - so we had to improvise. 8-)
Can I get some names up in hither?

Short, but sweet.

TeddyBlass wrote:We had a couple guest hosts fall through for various reasons - so we had to improvise. 8-)
still waiting for my call ...

Guys, get to know Gemma Arterton.

Sweet podcast yo.

Regarding talking about news not directly Chris Nolan related: I think it's great, especially in between nolan films. We can't be stalking Nolan errrday yo.

Also, I wouldn't mind helping out updating the tumblr yo. If you trust me etc.

the_red_ninja wrote:
Also, I wouldn't mind helping out updating the tumblr yo. If you trust me etc.
I endorse this.