Episode 57: Two Dummies and a Guest Host

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Have been a reader of the site for some time and finally decided to register. Great job on the podcast and hopefully you keep more of them coming. :gonf:

Awesome! Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you enjoyed the podcast. We'll have a new episode up every other week.

Great job. Can't wait for the next one.

Also an interesting thought. What do you guys think of sort of a Q&A segment of the podcast? Like the NF community can ask general questions about movies/nolan projects/the site, and you guys can kind of use that as a jumping off point to shoot the shit about. Just an idea I thought would be cool.

Awesome pod episode. Nice to see you guys are just as psyched about Interstellar as I am, and hearing Vader's voice was very interesting (To me, he sounds like Zach Snyder if Snyder had a South African accent).

I'd love to appear on the pod at some point, if you can find a high quality voice communication app that doesn't mess up my voice of course.