The INCEPTION Screenshot Gallery

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Posts: 247
Joined: October 2010
Very nice! Thank you.

Posts: 57
Joined: July 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Thanks, Alex, they look great!

User avatar
Posts: 3417
Joined: April 2009
Location: Cali
That's just awesome.

User avatar
Posts: 3183
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
Thank you very much. :thumbup:

User avatar
Posts: 4938
Joined: December 2009
Location: London
Thanks, I didn't want to see them all so that the film will look fresh when I see it again on Blu Ray if you see what I mean. But I had to find that shirt that Tom Hardy wears in the hotel level...

Rob
Posts: 419
Joined: August 2010
Location: Germany
Great pictures, thanks a lot! Anyone get useful information out of them? I got something: You can clearly see, that the clothes of the children are different in the end.

Posts: 3861
Joined: August 2009
Rob wrote:Great pictures, thanks a lot! Anyone get useful information out of them? I got something: You can clearly see, that the clothes of the children are different in the end.
I got that from my second viewing and posted so. Its not a huge revelation, especially since the costumer essentially told us that was the case.

Rob
Posts: 419
Joined: August 2010
Location: Germany
theweatherman wrote:
Rob wrote:Great pictures, thanks a lot! Anyone get useful information out of them? I got something: You can clearly see, that the clothes of the children are different in the end.
I got that from my second viewing and posted so. Its not a huge revelation, especially since the costumer essentially told us that was the case.
I got that from my second viewing as well and posted so as well. And I don't think that it's a huge revelation neither, guess why? Because the costumer essentially told us that was the case.

And these pictures prove it. You can clearly see it, as I said. I have your permission to say that, right?

Posts: 3861
Joined: August 2009
Sorry if I sounded hostile, I thought you were still unsure until now, and I guess I was just hoping that the topic was behind us.

Rob
Posts: 419
Joined: August 2010
Location: Germany
theweatherman wrote:Sorry if I sounded hostile, I thought you were still unsure until now, and I guess I was just hoping that the topic was behind us.
Not a problem. :) No, I'm actually very very sure about the ending.

Post Reply