Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Hey everybody! Welcome to the NolanFans.com discussion forums. :D

Enjoy!

Hi! :D

As i see, I'm the first registered user of the forum (except you :D ), and I think your site is very good and decent!

Yes, welcome.

We haven't really started an advertising campaign for the site yet, so the boards make take some time to fill up, but I expect they will.

Look forward to future discussions with you ;)

Max
I think i'm the first french in this forum (so excuse my future grammatical english mistake)
I agree with DHOPW42 and I hope this site'll be known

Welcome aboard Max!

I'm glad to see another member arrive. Now DHOPW42 will have someone to talk to besides the administrators here. ;)

As you can probably tell, we are working hard to get this site off the launchpad. As of this post, no advertising campaigns have started yet, only Google, links from other forums, and such. Nonetheless, our traffic here has been increasing since the launch on January 13 and we don't expect it to ever slow down, or at least, we hope not.

Thank you again for joining and I look forward to chatting with you on the forums. :)

Hello, I'm Mila, 19 from Spain. I love Christopher Nolan. He is my favorite director :D My favorite Nolan film is The Dark Knight :D I'm HUGE Heath Ledger fan since 2005. I miss him soooo much!

Nice meet to you, Nolan fans :D
- Mila

Welcome Mila! :D

I too am a big fan of Ledgers! He will be greatly missed. :cry:

Look forward to seeing you around the boards here.

Mila? Is that a girl's name? And 19 years old? And huge Chris Nolan-fan? I love you already :D

Welcome to the forums, Mila!
I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

As for you, DHOPW42, you crack me up!! :lol:

DHOPW42 wrote:Mila? Is that a girl's name? And 19 years old? And huge Chris Nolan-fan? I love you already :D
hahahaha. you are funny! :lol: Nice meet to you, guys!