Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Oldfriend wrote:Hello NF members....I've been a Nolan fan since Memento (which prompted me to check out Following). It took me long enough to join this site, but with Interstellar quickly approaching (and potentially being my most anticipated film ever), I decided it was time. I look forward to enjoying the hype with you guys! :batman:

Dodd wrote:
Oldfriend wrote:Hello NF members....I've been a Nolan fan since Memento (which prompted me to check out Following). It took me long enough to join this site, but with Interstellar quickly approaching (and potentially being my most anticipated film ever), I decided it was time. I look forward to enjoying the hype with you guys! :batman:

I'm not new here, but please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of no wealth and no taste.

My name is what you put on baked goods with a little something "special" on top.

And I hate you all.

Hi all...
I've lurked since the release of Inception & I've finally decided to join.
A fan of Batman first & foremost, I become an admirer of Christopher Nolan with the release of Batman Begins.
Since then, I've followed his work and I have to say that I love all of his films.
He's the only director next to Tim Burton that I, actually, follow.

With the release of Interstellar on the horizon, I thought that now would be a good time to join. :gonf:

Hey, fellow Nolanfans. I've discovered Chris' epic presentations after seeing The Prestige and have been following his phenomenal career and his masterful collaboration with composer Hans Zimmer for a long time. The Dark Knight trilogy is probably my favourite series ever along with having seen Inception and just the other day, his new masterpiece Interstellar. He is amongst the top of my favourite Hollywood directors aside from Darren Aronofsky, Roland Emmerich and Tom Hooper.

Other than that, I do enjoy making graphics and writing. The above mentioned film creators are quite an inspiration for my muses.

So, again hello you all and hope Friday's going well for everyone! :)

simurshavi wrote:Hey, fellow Nolanfans. I've discovered Chris' epic presentations after seeing The Prestige and have been following his phenomenal career and his masterful collaboration with composer Hans Zimmer for a long time. The Dark Knight trilogy is probably my favourite series ever along with having seen Inception and just the other day, his new masterpiece Interstellar. He is amongst the top of my favourite Hollywood directors aside from Darren Aronofsky, Roland Emmerich and Tom Hooper.

Other than that, I do enjoy making graphics and writing. The above mentioned film creators are quite an inspiration for my muses.

So, again hello you all and hope Friday's going well for everyone! :)
Welcome :wave:

I expect this thread to blow up in next few days. :gonf:

Thanks, and I must agree. :D I rewatched the second DK movie before going in to see his latest film perfection last night. Double dose of Nolan's flawless skills are never wrong to lighten a day! :gonf:

Hey all,

Been a Nolan fan since Memento came out. Thought I would say hi and look forward to posting more on this site.

The Prestige wrote:Hey all,

Been a Nolan fan since Memento came out. Thought I would say hi and look forward to posting more on this site.
Welcome, finally.