Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
sg137iu wrote:Hello, fellow nolan fans!!!

I'm new to this site. My top 10 favorite movies are:

10-The good, The bad, and The ugly
9-No country for old men
8-The prestige
7-Se7en :lol:
6-Batman begins
5-The wizard of oz
4-The dark knight
3-A clockwork orange
2-Memento
1-Inception

Nolan is my favorite director of all time & i am super stocked for TDKR next summer! :twothumbsup:

WELCOME!! :wave:
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

9-No country for old men
8-The prestige
6-Batman begins
5-The wizard of oz
4-The dark knight
3-A clockwork orange
2-Memento
1-Inception

Nolan is my favorite director of all time & i am super stocked for TDKR next summer! :twothumbsup:
Nice list! But why did you put a :lol: on Se7en?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:

9-No country for old men
8-The prestige
6-Batman begins
5-The wizard of oz
4-The dark knight
3-A clockwork orange
2-Memento
1-Inception

Nice list! But why did you put a :lol: on Se7en?
We'll because the movie "Se7en" is my "7th" favorite movie of all time.

Welcome sg137iu :wave:

Hope you'll spend a good time over here, it's really a great forum! :goNF:

Hi, obviously I'm a newbie to the forums and obviously I'm a big fan of Christopher Nolan's work. I look forward to having some really fun conversations about everything Nolan related, especially on the ending to Inception!

Avenuewriter wrote:Hi, obviously I'm a newbie to the forums and obviously I'm a big fan of Christopher Nolan's work. I look forward to having some really fun conversations about everything Nolan related, especially on the ending to Inception!
:goNF: Awesome, you know about the initiation process right? We have to give you a tattoo on the inside of your right arm that lists all of Nolan's films from your favorite to least favorite.

9-No country for old men
8-The prestige
6-Batman begins
5-The wizard of oz
4-The dark knight
3-A clockwork orange
2-Memento
1-Inception

I approve. :twothumbsup: Welcome, come inside and pull up a bathtub chair.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Avenuewriter wrote:Hi, obviously I'm a newbie to the forums and obviously I'm a big fan of Christopher Nolan's work. I look forward to having some really fun conversations about everything Nolan related, especially on the ending to Inception!
:goNF: Awesome, you know about the initiation process right? We have to give you a tattoo on the inside of your right arm that lists all of Nolan's films from your favorite to least favorite.
While I would happily do this, I already have a list of clues that will hopefully lead me to my wife's killer on the inside of my right arm. I do have space on my left buttock though... :lol:

Introduction thread?...
Yo Nolanfans :D
I'm a huge Nolan fan and Wally fan. I like to think Inception is todays greatest movie ever. I love every single one of Christopher Nolan's movies. So far I've seen Inception a good 5 times. First time on opening weekend at Imax which was an amazing experience. I own the Inception limited edition blu-ray and my own Inception totem which I carry around everywhere I go; so far I've been living the dream and no one has ever touched it lol. I became a big Nolan fan after Batman Begins which is his first I saw. My previous top fave was The Matrix which I've seen countless times (around 10+)
Wow long story lol
ok hope to have a good time :D
If anyone dislikes that I stole of Inception and didn't give myself an actual username forgive me in advance. Didn't really think it through.

Inception ending opinion:
I personally love to think it was a dream because of those ideas that hinted to it gave me the chills like when Mal made the speech about how Cobb could be dreaming, ''being chased around the globe by anonymous corperations and police forces? The way projections persecute the dreamer?''
But most of the movie pointed towards it being real I guess. Haven't been reading any theories about it. I think I should but don't really want to bother. 'Just want to be commemorating the experience.
Personal top 10:
1. Inception
2. The Matrix
3. The Dark Knight
4. Memento
5. The Prestige
6. Fight Club
7. District 9
8. The Turman Show
9. Taken
10. Following
Last edited by Mindheist on March 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome, dude. 8-)

Mindheist wrote:Introduction thread?...
Yo Nolanfans :D
I'm a huge Nolan fan and Wally fan. I like to think Inception is todays greatest movie ever. I love every single one of Christopher Nolan's movies. So far I've seen Inception a good 5 times. First time on opening weekend at Imax which was an amazing experience. I own the Inception limited edition blu-ray and my own Inception totem which I carry around everywhere I go; so far I've been living the dream and no one has ever touched it lol. I became a big Nolan fan after Batman Begins which is his first I saw. My previous top fave was The Matrix which I've seen countless times (around 10+)
Wow long story lol
ok hope to have a good time :D
If anyone dislikes that I stole of Inception and didn't give myself an actual username forgive me in advance. Didn't really think it through.
Welcome to your new home. :)
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.