Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Thanks for the welcome Ninja. :thumbup:

Yeah I wasn't able to put an avy in yet...I'm guessing I need to have a few more posts which is alright. Thanks for helping me out.

Hello all! I'm not new to film message boards, I've posted on many but finally I decided to look for a Christopher Nolan specific one. So naturally one goes to google it and viola, this place was like the first choice. I really dig the layout, its very slick and clean. Also, from what I can tell, there seems to be a fair amount of people on here which is great! Nolan is by far my favorite director currently working, he brings an intelligence and class to the screen that is dearly missed in modern cinema. So, its so cool to see an active fan base where one can discuss his film and movies in general. Look forward to everything guys!

CinematicIllusions wrote:Hello all! I'm not new to film message boards, I've posted on many but finally I decided to look for a Christopher Nolan specific one. So naturally one goes to google it and viola, this place was like the first choice. I really dig the layout, its very slick and clean. Also, from what I can tell, there seems to be a fair amount of people on here which is great! Nolan is by far my favorite director currently working, he brings an intelligence and class to the screen that is dearly missed in modern cinema. So, its so cool to see an active fan base where one can discuss his film and movies in general. Look forward to everything guys!
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

CinematicIllusions wrote:Hello all! I'm not new to film message boards, I've posted on many but finally I decided to look for a Christopher Nolan specific one. So naturally one goes to google it and viola, this place was like the first choice. I really dig the layout, its very slick and clean. Also, from what I can tell, there seems to be a fair amount of people on here which is great! Nolan is by far my favorite director currently working, he brings an intelligence and class to the screen that is dearly missed in modern cinema. So, its so cool to see an active fan base where one can discuss his film and movies in general. Look forward to everything guys!
Yes, this board is pretty well populated. Enjoy your time here.

Hi guys Im new too :) I join a couple of days ago , sorry I didn't introduce myself I just went to man of steel page, My name is Crazy_ Superman. Been a superman fan for a very long time. Very happy to see superman coming back on to the big screen. Nice to meet you all. Loved Nolan, He done very good with the batman films, great director so I can't wait for Superman. Again nice to meet you all.

Crazy_superman wrote:Hi guys Im new too :) I join a couple of days ago , sorry I didn't introduce myself I just went to man of steel page, My name is Crazy_ Superman. Been a superman fan for a very long time. Very happy to see superman coming back on to the big screen. Nice to meet you all. Loved Nolan, He done very good with the batman films, great director so I can't wait for Superman. Again nice to meet you all.
We already got a member with "Crazy" in his user name we don't need another. Please find the exit, thanks. Just kidding :lol: Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun! :goNF: :wave:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Crazy_superman wrote:Hi guys Im new too :) I join a couple of days ago , sorry I didn't introduce myself I just went to man of steel page, My name is Crazy_ Superman. Been a superman fan for a very long time. Very happy to see superman coming back on to the big screen. Nice to meet you all. Loved Nolan, He done very good with the batman films, great director so I can't wait for Superman. Again nice to meet you all.
You're from the Gold Coast? I live just outside of Brisbane, so it's really cool to see a user who is not so far away from me.

Welcome to the Madhouse :twothumbsup:

Your life will never be the same.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

BlairCo wrote:
You're from the Gold Coast? I live just outside of Brisbane, so it's really cool to see a user who is not so far away from me.

Welcome to the Madhouse :twothumbsup:

Happy to see another Aussie here :twothumbsup: